Help!!!!

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Am_I_Evil, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Am_I_Evil

Am_I_Evil Member

Apr 7, 2009
    posted in the upgrade center too...but i figure more people might see it here:

hmmmmm...wth is this issue...HELP PLEASE!!!!

did a XL upgrade from 1tb to 2....TiVo booted fine but the menus don't do what they should...my shows is empty which is incorrect as my 1tb was full...clicking anything in Setting & Messages just takes me back to TiVo Central....

WTF is going on?

edit: tried to get to my to-do list...does the same thing as the other areas...just takes me back to TiVo central...

the box also currently has no internet...could that be affecting it?

edit again: had some scheduled recordings...they seem to be recording...or at least the lights are on...but still go to My Shows and just shows a Recently Deleted folder...

any ideas? i would try to re-run guided setup...but no internet and that doesn't even matter since i can't get to the menu anyways...lol

2. Am_I_Evil

Am_I_Evil Member

Apr 7, 2009
    lol... disregard this whole thing...used my laptop as a bridge and using my neighbors internet as mine is out and everything seems to be normal now :)

3. jtreid

jtreid Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Reading, PA
  4. joecody12

joecody12 New Member

Jun 30, 2011
    lol... disregard this whole thing...used my laptop as a bridge and using my neighbors internet as mine is out and everything seems to be normal now :)