Help my DRT400 is stuck outputting Progressive Mode

Discussion in 'DVD TiVo Units (Archive)' started by GD1082, Aug 11, 2007.

1. GD1082

GD1082 New Member

Mar 22, 2006
    I did something stupid...I moved my Humax DRT400 from a TV that could handle Progressive output on the component cables to a TV that can't do progressive.

So, my tv is a bunch of wiggly colored lines. SHort of having to reset up the tivo on the old tv....can anyone give me the correct keystrokes on the remote to get to the video setting and tell it to stop putting out progressive...

For example: Tivo Button, down 3 times to settings - select - down 3 times to video - select....etc...

Anyone know the exact numbers?

Thanks!!!

- GD1082

2. GD1082

GD1082 New Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Forget it...I fixed it...Thanks!

3. stevereis

stevereis New Member

Feb 23, 2006
    DFW
    How did you fix it? Did you restart the TiVo?
    I have a DRT800 and am pretty sure that whenever it boots up and is in component/progressive mode, it comes up first in interlaced mode and ask you to confirm that you want to be in progressive just in case something like this happens. It waits a while and then continues booting if there is no input, but you should have a chance to catch it.

4. GD1082

GD1082 New Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Yes that is true...however when I initially wrote the post I had "left the room" and missed that screen, so I thought I had to reconnect to the old TV...which is what I did to fix it and then I noticed that screen.

Thanks!