Help me figure out where we are in Game of Thrones (some spoilers)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dthmj, Apr 25, 2016.

1. dthmj

dthmj Hinky TCF Club

Mar 12, 2002
    Texas
    I'm trying to keep spoilers to a minimum for myself - so don't want to read every episode description.

We stopped watching, and was behind at that, about a year ago. I am not sure if it was the previous season, or the one before that.

But here is what I vaguely remember...

Arya is on some island washing dead people. Tyrion is on a boat with someone, he was kidnapped??? But then rekidnapped??? And they were attacked by the stone people - and the other person got scratched??? Jaime has gone to get his daughterniece from wherever she is - I think he and his buddy were attacked, but don't remember if that was resolved.

So, do you have any idea about what season/episode I'm on? If I could at least get close, I wouldn't have to read too many descriptions and run the risk of a spoiler.

2. ClutchBrake

ClutchBrake Pass the gravy!

Sep 5, 2001
    Orange...
    You are on last season (S5), but I can't really tell which episode as I save them up and watch the entire season in one sitting.

3. lambertman

lambertman LIVE! On tape

Dec 20, 2002
    Indianapolis...
    You have seen at least through S5, ep 5.

4. dthmj

dthmj Hinky TCF Club

Mar 12, 2002
    Texas
    Thanks! Sounds like a good place to start.

5. mr.unnatural

mr.unnatural Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2006
    Ellicott...
    I believe HBO aired a special just before the start of season 6 to bring viewers up to speed on the storyline. You might still be able to find it in the schedule. If not, it's available via torrents.

6. dthmj

dthmj Hinky TCF Club

Mar 12, 2002
    Texas
    We started out on episode 7 after looking at episode 6 and realizing we had seen stuff.

Now we are up to Episode 10, so almost all caught up - probably will watch the next two tonight.

Thanks for the help.