Help ID 'Friends' ep...

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by mrdazzo7, Mar 4, 2012.

1. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2006

Advertisements

I'm a fan of Friends and I thought I'd seen all the episodes over the years but I was in the gym the other day and it was playing on one of the TV's, and it looked like an episode I hadn't seen. The only info I have is that it involved Monica on stage doing what I originally thought was karaoke but I think it might have been a stand-up routine or something. Chandler and I think Phoebe were at a table watching her.

Thanks to the quick shot I caught of a scene w/ Jennifer Aniston, I can say the ep is definitely not from the earlier seasons. But that's all I got.

Any guess?

2. Neenahboy

Neenahboy Statistical outlier

Apr 7, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    "The One Where Monica Sings"

It involved Monica singing "Delta Dawn" while wearing a top that proved more revealing than intended under the stage lights. :)

(it's very sad that I know that :eek: )

3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Yeah, it was at some point down the road as I'm pretty sure it was after Monica and Chandler had been together (and 'out') for a while.

ETA - I just Googled it...Season 9, Ep 13 :)

4. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    Yup and Mike was playing piano at the bar

5. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2006

Advertisements

Thanks... the premise above sounds familiar so maybe I did see it, or part of it... I think I definitely might have missed a couple during the last couple of seasons since at the time I didn't think they were that funny.