Hell's Kitchen - 9/12/11

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by bryhamm, Sep 12, 2011.

1. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    If you had told me about 6 weeks ago that Tommy would be in the top 4 I would have said "no way".

I truly can't believe that Will and Paul thought Elise was a better cook. She just got done scoring dead last in the previous individual challenge and Jennifer was saving their team left and right when they were separate.

How many straight salmons did Elise screw up?

2. Mikeyis4dcats

Mikeyis4dcats Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2003
    would you want to go against a good chef or a bad chef if you were playing for money?

3. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    Wow Elise is like a boil that won't go away!

4. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    Tommy is consistently second worst. Subpar cook, lack of communication, when pressed goes into Tommy spazz mode. But like running away from a bear, he just needs to be faster than one of them!

Obviously, Will or Paul is going to win this thing. Elise is a good cook but plays for only herself and doesn't have the knowledge base to make it. Fish cooking skin side up...aw sheesh.

5. jeepair

jeepair Member

Apr 21, 2004
    That pretty much sums it up but normally Ramsey wouldn't let that fly. Jennifer should have asked Ramsey, in YOUR opinion, which of us is better. YOU make the call. I don't see how Ramsey would pick Elise as the better Chef.

Anyway, I can just about guarantee Jennifer will be back for Paul or Will when they compete head to head. lol.

6. ncsercs

ncsercs DirecTivo fan.......

May 5, 2001
    Hinsdale, IL
    I hope Elise makes the final just so that the returning chefs assigned to help her will stab her in the back.

She's due for a huge fall.

7. TonyTheTiger

TonyTheTiger Pro Troll Magnet

Dec 22, 2006
    Elise has an incredible knack of sabotaging other people. She managed to kill Jen with her "I didn't hear the two minute call" that even chef Ramsay repeated to her! However, it's still Jen's fault for not watching closely enough.

Will and Paul should NEVER have agreed to watch her back because she'll tab them both in theirs at the first opportunity.

She has to go before the final round because then it would be obvious that whomever she's up against is the winner. I guess we'll find out next week.

8. jeepair

jeepair Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Ramsey likes fighters. If you are quiet and just take the abuse and don't fight you're gone. Elise fought and won.... for now. :)

9. brettatk

brettatk Thread Killer

Oct 11, 2002
    Powder...
    I was really impressed for the first time with Will and Paul. I think each of them would be able to run a kitchen if they win. Jen could indeed cook, but she couldn't manage a kitchen at all. That is why she's gone now. Elise is still around because America loves drama. She'll outlast Tommy before she's sent home packing.

10. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    UGH! How dumb are those guys?? (ok, never mind)

This time I'm angry. Elise was, unquestionably, the worst and should have gone home. I usually feel that Ramsay is pretty fair and makes a point of getting rid of the worst of the week. Epic fail this time around, Chef! He never let the cheftestants make the choice because, if the choices they made were wrong, he would go around them and STILL choose the worst one for elimination.

As for next wk - I figure that in hour #1 she and Tommy will get the ax (majorly crossing fingers!!) and the second hour w/b tolerable.

11. Big Deficit

Big Deficit Happy now?

Jul 7, 2003
    That the producers insist on keeping Elise around BECAUSE she's a train wreck pisses me off....I'm out of Hells Kitchen!

12. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    Seeing that tonight is the finale, you might as well watch it. You've invested to much time to quit now. :D

13. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table
    They always keep one annoying "chef" around way past when s/he should get the boot. This show has never been about quality cooking and has always been about "Drama"

14. Fleegle

Fleegle Chef-In-Training

Jan 15, 2002
    "Big Deficit, give me your jacket."

"Big Deficit was a decent chef, but he just couldn't handle the pressure."

[​IMG]

15. Big Deficit

Big Deficit Happy now?

Jul 7, 2003
    :)