Hell's Kitchen - 8/29/11

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by bryhamm, Aug 30, 2011.

1. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Well, it was the right move to get rid of Elizabeth. She seemed completely lost out there.

But damn do I despise Elise.

2. tripmac

tripmac NASA Supporter

Oct 4, 2004
    Statesboro, GA
    I agree. Elise is very good at being herself and thinking only about herself.

I could not believe she was crying about getting beat in the challenge.

3. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    And the the F got in to Tommy last night? It's like a switch was flipped. Still think there is no way he wins, but that looked like a damn good service from him.

4. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Ditto and ditto.

Even though it was Elizabeth who needed to go I would have been ecstatic to see Elise go instead. I wonder how many more free b.s. passes she is going to get.

I like Jennifer to win. Only recently has she taken my notice, but she's excelled in numerous challenges and is (gasp) mentally and emotionally centered and mature to do the job and not have everything be about her or her trying to screw over somebody else.

5. Azlen

Azlen Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Peoria, AZ
    Anyone else recognize Fabio from Top Chef at the blue table? I believe Kim Dawson and Kira Reed from late night Cinemax were also at his table.

6. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    Wow Elise survives another day. I bet she's next to get the boot for sure.

7. TonyTheTiger

TonyTheTiger Pro Troll Magnet

Dec 22, 2006
    Yes, I recognized Fabio.

Elise is still there for three reasons - 1. Elizabeth was just about worse than her, 2. Tommy is still there and 3. she makes interesting TV (from the producers' point of view).

She'll be gone either next week or the week after (Tommy may go first), but NO WAY will she win - no-one could ever work with her!!!

8. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Yeah, it's still a 3 person race ... Jennifer, Paul, Will

9. Mr Flippant

Mr Flippant Regular User

Jan 2, 2009
    Elise swore she would do perfect at the next service. I think that will be the cause for her boot unless she really does. Which I do not see happening.

10. jeepair

jeepair Member

Apr 21, 2004
    I see Will and Paul as the final two since they both clearly were superior at leading in the kitchen as well as cooking.

11. ncsercs

ncsercs DirecTivo fan.......

May 5, 2001
    Hinsdale, IL
    Will for the win.

12. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    I think it's between Jennifer and Will. Paul has done well recently but he had some screw ups earlier on. Jennifer and Will haven't had any problems yet.

13. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    I agree. No way Elise will win. Her "attitude" will eventually bite her in the a$$.
    I hope she ends up in the top two, only to find that her door doesn't open.
    We'll either see her cry like a baby or throw off a rant about why she should have won.

Or both. :p