Headsup: Tonight's Channel 4 schedule changes

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by aerialplug, Jul 27, 2007.

1. aerialplug

aerialplug Serious TiVo User

Oct 20, 2000
    Swansea
    Some last minute schedule changes have been made to tonight's Channel 4 schedules. Tonight's second Big Brother eviction show has been extended by 15 minutes on the Sky EPG and everything after is also running 15 minutes late.

Apparently, according to the Sky EPG, it's to do with six new potential housemates being revealed tonight after Charley's eviction.

2. ColinYounger

ColinYounger It wasn't me.

Aug 9, 2006
    Southsea,...
    :D

I think she should stay. I've never seen a more deluded person. But that's harsh - I'm fascinated in a psychological way.

You have to admit that it's quite a talent to turn ALL bad feedback into something positive.

3. TCM2007

TCM2007 New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    TobehoestwithyouthoughIjustcant'tcopewiththesheerspeedshetalskatwithouteverlistedningtoawordanyoneelsesays.

Whatever.

4. aerialplug

aerialplug Serious TiVo User

Oct 20, 2000
    Swansea
    There are two things I just can't cope with, with regard to her - as TCM2007 says I often find it impossible to understand what's coming out of her gob, though sadly you can usually get the gist ( London friend says that this is probably because I'm a country bumpkin from Wales) and her attitude. She genuinely seems to believe that she's the best thing that's ever happened to Big Brother and although at the moment she *says* she thinks she's leaving tonight I think she'll have a shock when she sees the crowd's reactions.

... though like when she went back into the house 2 weeks ago she may automatically convert the boos to cheers and mis-read all the Get Charlie Out banners.

Whether or not she should stay in - I agree in the fact that the atmosphere will change quite dramatically with nobody being quite as argumentative - but I also suspect that BB know this and this is why this last minute change of plan in getting someone new into the house is happening tonight.

Things were so much more civilised on the eviction night I went to (first one in Big Brother 2) - people genuinely were cheering the person who left for being good sports in going on the show. I also decided that night that this would be my last eviction as the production crew treated the audience like props (plus my car got broken into while I was there, but then I should have guessed that - it was Bromley By Bow... I guess I should have been thankful I had a car left unlike the poor sap who parked opposite me in the car park whose car was still smouldering when I arrived)

Anyway - this is now definitely off topic - my initial post still stands - Channel 4 is all out of kilter on TiVo tonight after 10:30 as a result of last minute changes by Channel 4 to Big Brother.