Heads Up NESN NESNHD 4-21-2010 Bruins and Red Sox conflict

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by sender_name, Apr 21, 2010.

1. sender_name

sender_name I remember XM 202!

Feb 11, 2005
    Northboro Ma
    The Tivo Guide lists the Red Sox on NESN and NESNHD tonight at 7pm. That game has been moved to your NESNPlus alternate channel... Tonight at 7pm on NESNHD and NESN will be the Bruins vs Sabres.
    If you are trying to record the Hockey game...as I am...you will probably end up screwed because I set it to record a season pass for Bruins...But my todo list doesn't have the game. So i just remotely told it to record that baseball game hoping it will record NESNHD from 7-10pm...Of course it's a catch 22..who knows what the guide will say at 6:59 pm tonight..If it updates and moves the Red Sox to canceled my Tivo might not record anything...ARRRGH...

WIshing for manual record from the intertubes once again...
    IF you have the Red Sox set to record you might get the hockey game..

2. gastrof

gastrof Hubcaps r in fashion

Oct 31, 2003
    Potato and pen.
    This doesn't belong in the TiVo Discussion forum.

Should be in the Season Pass Alerts forum.

3. sender_name

sender_name I remember XM 202!

Feb 11, 2005
    Northboro Ma
    well i searched "season pass conflict" and got nothing for that forum...but thanks for the info..maybe a mod will move it or close this because the game is over and the Bruins won in 2x OT..

4. LoREvanescence

LoREvanescence Always Autocorrected

Jun 19, 2007
    Salem, MA
    Was the red sox game even carried in HD. I was over a friends house last night and we were trying to find it.

51 and 851 were all bruins, and 80 was NESN+ and had the red sox game, but no HD version was carried on Comcast in Western MASS.

I also never got to watch the whole game, and had it set to record at home on my directtivo in sd, but that turned about to be the bruins game.