HD programs and title search

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by shawtd, Sep 18, 2007.

1. shawtd

shawtd New Member

Jul 27, 2005

Advertisements

I have a series 3 tivo and live in the dallas area with Time Warner. I have 2 cable cards installed. When I search by title for NFL I find HD programs. However, when I search for keyword NFL in the wishlist search, it doesn't always show the HD versions of the games. Does anybody else have this problem? Does anybody know why?

Thanks.

shawtd

2. ZikZak

ZikZak Neurostim Addict

Aug 12, 2002
    Arecibo, PR
    Wishlists do not list "Upcoming Episodes;" they list "Upcoming Programs." This is so that a wishlist that hits a bunch of programs that air multiple times do not get cluttered. Since the same NFL game is shown on an SD channel and on an HD channel, it will only list one of those hits (it will not list two identical episodes of the same program).

If you want to find only HD games, you can make a wishlist for NFL & Category/HD.

3. jbernardis

jbernardis Active Member

Oct 21, 2003
    Princeton NJ
    I have something similar. I am a steeler fan, so I have a wishlist for the steelers. When I view upcoming programs through the wishlist, it shows the programs on the NFL network, but not those on the NFLHD network. When I go through the guide, I see the same programs on the NFLHD network at the same time and am able to schedule the programs on the HD channel that way.