Hawaii Five-O/Magnum P.I. Crossover Event

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by series5orpremier, Jan 3, 2020.

1. series5orpremier

series5orpremier Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2013

Advertisements

Reminder tonight is a two-hour episode airing in both show's time slots, so if you only Season Pass one of them you still have to record the other to capture the entire episode.

oscarfish, Toni and weaver like this.
  2. HarleyRandom

HarleyRandom Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2015
    I didn't see this in time. I really should check this section more often. After the episode was already over, I started playing "Magnum" and heard the words "Previously on Hawaii Five-0". At first I thought I had recorded the wrong series but that was Magnum on screen. And then I remembered the crossover event. I think this was a terrible time to do it. I didn't even know a new episode was going to be on.

To make matters worse, I went to the CBS web site and, while the episode I missed was available, it only has music and no dialogue. I see characters' lips moving, though.

3. HarleyRandom

Sep 17, 2015
    Is there a thread to talk about the episodes? I succeeded in getting the video to work.

4. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 Well-Known Member TCF Club

May 25, 2006
    Atlantic...
    I also missed the first part of the show. It's a shame that they didn't tell viewers in advance of the two shows being connected.

5. HarleyRandom

Sep 17, 2015

Advertisements

While I'm not really supposed to say so here, I enjoyed it a lot. Magnum and Higgins were really funny and McGarrett's reaction to Magnum's behavior was pretty much what you'd expect.