Harley Quinn on DC Universal *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cheesesteak, Nov 30, 2019.

1. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    This might become my favorite new show. It's funny.

2. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Finally we learned the true story of how Batman got his name...

3. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    He didn’t exactly deny the accusation.

4. mr.unnatural

mr.unnatural Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2006
    Ellicott...
    I read where they wanted to make it perfectly clear that this show was not for kids right off the bat (no pun intended). I've never heard so many expletives in an animated feature before. What's a bit ironic is that the forum software here is clearly antiquated in its censorship of certain words that are being bandied about quite freely on TV shows these days. This show would definitely make a lot of people squirm with the dialog being used. I like it.

5. Hoffer

Hoffer Eat Lightning ----- Poo Thunder TCF Club

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    Tried to watch episode 2 and I got this 30 second preview. I'm like what the heck. Try again and same thing. Finally realize episode 2 isn't out yet, and it is only showing a preview for it. :)

I liked this show. Quite graphic, which surprised me at first.

I have been seriously neglecting DC Universe. I did the early sign up last year for a year, that gave you a bonus month or three. I'm embarrassed to say how little I've watched the service in the last year. I need to watch some of this stuff ASAP.

6. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Wow, that was nasty.

In a good way.

7. cheesesteak

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    This is the first time I've seen Jim Gordon portrayed as a drunk. Was this a thing in the comics at one point?

8. cheesesteak

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I enjoyed it but the second episode wasn't as funny as the first one. It seemed more like a Poison Ivy vehicle.