Happy Endings S02E07 - 11/16/11

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Agatha Mystery, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Agatha Mystery

Agatha Mystery Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2002
    BFE, So....
    I didn't want to put this in the season 2 thread, so I made a new one.

I like the show, but there are some moments where I just cringe and have to fast forward through. They frequently involve Jane and Brad. I think it's just too over the top sometimes.

That being said, I did seriously laugh at the hair code. How many different names could they come up with for Dave? I loved the ones that Jane and Brad threw out - "Temple Grandin! It's Pat!" I wonder how many people will get the Temple Grandin one.

2. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    I can't help but think that the cast must have the greatest time shooting this show. Even more than with most shows.

3. RGM1138

RGM1138 I wanna Rock

Oct 6, 1999
    Gulfport, MS
    I think that this show wants to be Scrubs, Part Deux. The only person who actually makes me laugh is Wayans, Jr. And I think that's because he's channeling his dad.

4. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...
    I love this show. Another fun episode. I watch with captions, and the lines come so fast & furious, I find myself having to replay scenes. And that's not a complaint!

Why?

5. Agatha Mystery

Agatha Mystery Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2002
    BFE, So....

Because.

6. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    The funniest sitcom on now!
    "did you see how he spelled 'come over?' I thought it was the European spelling".
    The second actor from Perfect Couples to make an appearance.

7. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista TCF Club

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    Haven't they had 3 now? Dave's exgirlfriend, the guy from the Halloween party who thought Alex was in drag and now this guy.

8. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Yup. Olivia Munn and the "lead" guy from PC are probably "too big" for a cameo in HE like that, but we could still see the lead girl from PC.

9. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    A few months ago a friend asked me why Michael Jordan now has a Hitler mustache in some current commercial so I lol'ed when Max said "lets go draw a Hitler mustache on Michael Jordan and make him look like present day Michael Jordan."

10. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    The correct answer to that question, btw, is "because Michael Jordan can do whatever the F he wants." :D