Happy Endings "Grinches Be Crazy" OAD 12/7/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tiams, Dec 8, 2011.

1. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    "Are those the Glengarry Leads?"
    "Those are for closers child".

2. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    I have now told all my friends for Christmas all I want is dinner and a DJ.

3. jdedit2001

jdedit2001 Member

Mar 22, 2004
    Missouri
    I loved the song the kids sang to Jane with the reference to the sinful drawer.

4. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2006
    Just recently got into this show. The wackier it gets the better it is. I love the small "character" moments like the indecent proposal homage. Jane's delivery of "are you thinking what I'm thinking??" was hilarious (that chick was hysterical on Scrubs) her character and Wayan's character together are my favorite part of the show... He's just like "YUUUP!"

I never saw the first season, but the pilot started off with Kim from 24 ditching the guy from Flashforward at the alter right? But they seem cool now (seemed veeeerrry cool during at the end there). Not sure I like the Penny character too much, probably the weak spot for me.

5. Agatha Mystery

Agatha Mystery Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2002
    BFE, So....
    See, I think Jane and her husband are the weakest parts. I started watching this episode and had to watch something else when they started with their box of stuff. I haven't come back to the episode yet.

I don't mean this to be a threadcrap, as I do watch the show, and enjoy large parts of it.

6. scooterboy

scooterboy Coney Island Small

Mar 27, 2001
    East...
    I half-agree. :)

I think Jane is the weak part. I find DWJ funny.

7. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2006
    Really, I think they're hilarious. Penny's gotta be the weakest part for me. I'm not sure if its the actress or the character but something about it her just way out of place.

8. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Jane and Brad are perfect together. Just axe Jane.