Had a positive experience w/ Comcast today!?!

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by 1080p guy, Apr 16, 2011.

1. 1080p guy

1080p guy New Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Ocassionally, I'm pleasantly supprised in dealings w/ Comcast. I had (finally) an uneventful ,successful cablecard installation today! It appears that a lot of you on the "Left" coast have a much higher level of satisfactory experiences with Comcast than those of us on the, Ahem... "Right" coast! Wonder why that appears so ? The Comcast HD looks a little better than it did through the Comcast Motorola receiver(big supprise...not!) & a little closer to OTA pq so I'm thinking a DVDO edge might take the cable HD pq closer to where I'm not as aware as often of the Comcast compression! (I'll tell you just how nuts I am . I once mentioned to a CSR that if CC was really serious about upgrading they could give us less content & higher bit rates! I'm pretty sure she thought "Who is this looney tune & why did he pick me to talk to?" I of course apologized as I could feel her discomfort through the line & they had my name & account#. I'm not taking any chances in pissing off my content provider!!!:)