Advertisements Like many, I assume, I'm having an issue with OTA channel lineup not existing since having "been upgraded" to the new system. I go through the guided setup, Zip Code 84017. I have tried other zip codes in my proximity (Park City), nothing works. Before the upgrade everything was fine, when I went into Channel list, every option for the metro area existed. Now, none of the common frequencies exist. I do a channel scan, and it picks everything up that it should but without any guide data. The channels show in the channel list as *<name> as opposed to what they used to be (like K41GSD as an example). This is the lineup that I SHOULD have: K41GSD - 2-1 K41GSD2 - 2-2 K51FYD - 4-1 K51FYD2 - 4-2 WINTV - 4-3 K51BK30 - 4-30 K49FYD - 5-1 K49FYD2 - 5-2 K49FYD3 - 5-3 K47HBD - 7-1 K47HBD2 - 7-2 K47HBD3 - 7-3 K22DMD - 9-1 K22DMD2 - 9-2 K22DMD3 - 9-3 K16HSD - 10-2 K16HSD2 - 10-2 K16HSD3 - 10-3 H17DGD - 11-1 K17DGD2 - 11-2 K17DGD3 - 11-3 K43AAD - 13-1 K45AAD2 - 13-2 K19DUD - 14-1 K18KOD - 30-1 K18KOD2 - 30-2 K18DID3 - 30-3 zap2it.com has everything right for my zip code. What I have listed is what is easily listened to via broadcast (within 10 miles) and or line of sight. The beginning of the season is coming up and the wife will kill me if the DVR doesn't work. Please sympathize with my plea and fix this for me. Called support 3 times, they have told me to update,update,powercycle, update and wait 48 hours. Then they told me guided setup, update,update,powercycle,update, guided setup, update and wait 48 hours. The last one told me wait a week. I'm getting the run around and am hoping to get some community help as support isn't pulling it.