Guide info screwed up on individual channels

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by jscozz, Nov 1, 2019.

1. jscozz

jscozz Member

Sep 28, 2002
    I have had Tivo for over 15 years. Never had this issue before. Single channels seem to lose guide data for a few days... then some time slots for that channel come back and some are missing.. then all gone again. Only happens for one or two channels. The last few days it has been ABC local channel, and we have missed some shows being tivoed because of it. I have rebooted... made network connection... nothing helps. ABC repopulated today except for 8-11pm slots all blank... now it is back to "To be announced" on the left pane (old GUI), and completely blank on the right pane (time slots). Right now I see four other channels that have this issue... out of hundreds. Any advice on what is going on would be greatly appreciated!

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
  3. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    I have noticed an increase of the TBA blocks on broadcast channels recently. I haven't seen any change in basic cable channels. Discovery can have TBA, but not frequently.

ABC does seem to have the most, followed by Fox. I record a lot of prime time CBS and NBC without missing a program.