1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grit Network No Guide Info

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Resist, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Resist

Resist Active Member

Dec 21, 2003
    So why doesn't Tivo have the OTA guide info for the Grit Network?

2. tarheelblue32

tarheelblue32 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2014
    Raleigh, NC
    They do on my lineup. If you're not getting guide data on a channel then you need to submit a lineup request:

Report a Lineup Issue

3. HoTatII

HoTatII Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Getting guide data for GRIT here in the LA area as well ...

(On local KFTR 46-4)

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

4. tampa8

tampa8 Official Tivo User

Jan 25, 2016
    Ct & FL
    I guess it's why it isn't in your guide... I also have it.

5. Resist

Resist Active Member

Dec 21, 2003
    I've tried filling this out but it's for Cable and I'm OTA, so it wants me to fill out certain info that doesn't apply and it won't let me bypass those responses.

6. tarheelblue32

tarheelblue32 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2014
    Raleigh, NC
    You can still use it for OTA. I do it all the time. Where it asks you your cable company just put "OTA antenna".

7. Resist

Resist Active Member

Dec 21, 2003
    Okay so I finally got the issue reported to Tivo, but now they keep sending me an email saying they need more information and to contact them to report it via my Tivo account. So I did that and they still sent me the same email asking for more information, yet I already gave them that info...several times. WTH?!

UPDATE: Received a response from Tivo, they want me to do a forced connection which I've done numerous time before, my box even automatically connects daily. So I doubt this will fix anything. Their next suggestion is to repeat the guided setup process, but I have yet to do that.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018 at 6:16 PM