Grey's Anatomy 1/22/2006 (S02E15) "Tell Me Sweet Little Lies"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Jan 22, 2006.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    I enjoyed the theme this week. And I'm glad Alex passed.

This nurses strike could prove interesting.

2. mrpantstm

mrpantstm Well aren't you

Jan 25, 2005
    Fredericksbu...
    another great episode. I too liked the lying theme and it played very nicely into the storyline and the characters. Reminded me of the Scrubs episode where Kelso tells Turk every patient lies.

George sticking up for himself was good but I mean comeon man, give up the crush. ;)

The strike should be interesting. I liked how Bailey left. Hopefully she won't be gone for too long and her replacement won't be as irritating as the preview showed.

3. stantonl

stantonl New Member

Jun 21, 2004
    Eagle River, Ak
    Great episode. The Yang/Burke relationship is starting to get interesting. The previews seem like next week should be good. I didn't like the ending with grey dropping off the dog with the ex. That would never happen with the wife just smiling and welcoming the dog.
    I guess that's why it's tv.

4. jwjody

jwjody Not enough room

Dec 7, 2002
    Center of...
    George is still my favorite character on the show. I'm still holding hope that George and Izzy get together.

J

5. 5thcrewman

5thcrewman Active Member

Sep 22, 2003
    NW
    I'm hoping for Izzy and Addison! :p

6. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    I've just started watching this show since the recap episode a few weeks back. It's growing on me.

7. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    Oh, I like this idea. :D

8. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Looks like they found the polar opposite of Dr. Bailey

9. gilmoregirls102

gilmoregirls102 Oregonian

Dec 29, 2005
    Portland, OR
    She DID appear to be annoying! I loved the lying theme. But, why would Addison let Derek take the dog? It appeared that she was totally fine with it. Wouldn't there be some sort of fight involved? I mean- a couple episodes ago, she didn't even want him looking or talking to her, and now she's totally fine with him having "her" dog? That was my only thing I laughed at. Other than that, it was a superb episode- I LOVE THIS SHOW! :p

10. MitchO

MitchO Blasphemer: Uses DVR

Nov 7, 2003
    Lyndhurst NJ
    I was under the impression that Addison also loved dogs, and combine that with how little she cares for the camper that said dog was about to destroy =P

I don't think Addison would smile and walk away, leaving McDreamy there with Meredith tho.

11. vikingguy

vikingguy New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    I like the episode but the theme was well strange it seemed strait out of house. I was a little let down alex passed the boards because well I hate his guts.

12. PJO1966

PJO1966 Hi. What is this?

Mar 5, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    I feel bad for that poor dog. Between the two very busy doctors it's going to be a latch-key doggie.

I loved the interaction between George and Sophie. Carole Cook was perfect in that part.

13. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    Lexington, MA
    Yeah, well, better a latch-key doggie in Dr. McDreamy's vast unspoiled acreage than stuck in Meredith's mom's house :)