Greek 7/16/2007 (S01E02) "Hazed and Confused"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Jul 16, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...

Advertisements

I knew that test wouldn't matter in the end. Though I didn't think it through to figure out that people would've dropped the class just because of it right at the beginning.

It's so obvious to the viewer, I think, that Casey should be with Cappie. I wish there was a little more emphasis on the characters each being a mixture of good and bad and not making it so one-sided. That's of course not an uncommon problem with television shows that only a very few writers seem to master well.

I'm also glad Rusty ended up actually good at something the fraternity was involved in.

2. 7thton

7thton No raindrop ever falls in the wrong place

Mar 3, 2005
    I'm terrible with the names on this show. Casey is Rusty's sister, right? And Cappie is the "leader" of Rusty's frat, right? Anyhow, I like the tension that comes with Casey being with the other, cheating, guy. Oh, and I also love the tension between Casey and the Senator's daughter!

I'm hooked on this show. How many episodes did they make for this, first, season?

3. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    You got the names right.

There's 10 episodes in this season.

4. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    This episode didn't seem quite as good as the first. We're going to hand on to it for a few more episodes though, see if it gets better! The first episode was great though!

And I'm glad Rusty was good at Ping Pong. I told my husband, I bet he's good at Ping Pong.... and he was.... woot!

And the message sent to the sisters cell phone.... I was like, yippy black mail material!! When the friend said I'll delete it, I said NO NO NO, don't delete it.... USE IT!!

It took the show a long time to get to those two good parts!

5. mick66

mick66 Dirty Burger

Oct 15, 2004
    The 'verse

Advertisements

SP (and all signs that it ever existed) deleted.
    G.D. that was awful.