Greek 5 18 09

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, May 21, 2009.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA

Advertisements

The gay scenes were priceless! Especially the bar scene with the total 'hitting on' then the uncomfortable moment. The senators daughter wasnt quite so funny but the guy scene made up for it. I like how he said how now that she was gay she could wear the proper sweater etc. comic indeed

i cant believe cappy didnt expose the secret order and i half thought that dale was the ringleader , not groundskeeper willie.

the car wash was interesting :eek:

2. MikeCC

MikeCC TiVotee

Jun 19, 2004
    Um, the James Earl Jones-like voice was Dean Bowman, played by Alan Ruck (Ferris Buehler, Spin City).

I don't quite get why both Cappie and Evan were selected to be part of the Amphora. What were the criteria? Partying? Social climbing and/or snobbery?

I like these guys, but the campus would be fine without them.

Now, I'd like to see Rebecca back with Cappie. She's uber-hot, and their chemistry is off the charts, in my eyes.

Casey-Cappie, not so much.

3. billypritchard

billypritchard Embiggener

May 7, 2001
    St. Louis, MO
    Nice to see a little Cappie-Evan reconciliation though. Cappie seeing his own life in the Andylicious/Spitter/Jordan triangle.

4. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    and glad rusty finally stood up for himself and put the record straight on what happened. It was just a tiny kiss, not a knock down seksual act or anything.

dale and the landlady are too much..but fit right in with this show. Doing phone sex on the sofa was icky though.

5. wdpower

wdpower New Member

May 22, 2005
    West Palm Beach

Advertisements

I'm curious to know where the "Secret Lair" is. Since Rusty and Dale sounded like they were about to walk around the corner in on everything. Though no one seemed to care that they were right there.

6. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    only thing i can think of is under the apple tree was correct. And cappy joined to dissuade the boys from looking anymore, and will say it was a fake book etc. But i guess he was really close!

i think them not caring the boys were close was really 'OMG what do we do" because when they were first rejected it was obviously a maalox moment. Help!