Gotham S01E11 Rogues' Gallery OAD 01/05/2015

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by martinp13, Jan 6, 2015.

1. martinp13

martinp13 Roller coaster addict :)

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    Yay, we're back. And we added Inara as a recurring character. :)

Interesting to see no Bruce or Alfred in this one. Liked the chemistry between Jim and Leslie... better than with Barbara! Enjoyed seeing Harvey come in and help Jim in his odd way. And the whack at the end of the episode was understandable but I sure didn't expect it, given the conversation that led up to it.

Anyone else still watching? :)

2. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    I expected a killing in the first meeting. Knew one of them was going to kill the other. Just not sure which one.

3. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    i was disappointed with isiah whitlock's performance as gerry lang, a big enough distraction for me i stopped watching and took a break a few times - it was just awful, i was expecting more.

gordon's new role will quickly become tiresome, i'll be glad when he's back on the force. what was up with bullock's kiss?

the slow pace this week was also disappointing and barely kept me interested, too few plot developments until the last minutes, hope this was only a one week fluke. first show after the holidays, and already a rerun next week (yawn)...

4. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I figured the regular would kill the guest star. ;)

5. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Well, to be honest, Barbara is a hot mess. No wonder she's not around when Junior comes of age.

In the comics, Leslie Tompkins is a friend of Thomas Wayne and she helped care for Bruce after his parents death.

I quite enjoyed the atmosphere of Arkham here and Gruber was chilling.

6. Unbeliever

Unbeliever Random Nobody

Feb 3, 2001
    Nowhere Special
    That's Heyerdahl's thing. The casting gave away the bad guy (and nurse) for me.

--Carlos V.

7. Michael S

Michael S Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Is Jack Gruber suppose to be Hugo Strange?

8. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I like the characters in Gotham's universe but Barbara Gordon needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

Every time he was onscreen, I kept hoping and praying Isaiah Whitlock would let slip a "Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiittt!"

9. jamesl

jamesl Active Member

Jul 12, 2012
    that's what I was wondering at first

but doesn't Hugo work at Arkham ?