Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by craftassistant, Nov 6, 2006.
Because Cassadines are all crazy as loons.
Okay just binged a few weeks worth of GH.
Some questions and observations:
How come no one attended Sam's trial? None of her siblings, Carly, Sonny, Monica, Curtis, Michael, Alexis, Julian and Even Spinelli bounced outta there. Just Jason was there for her.
Violet is probably the most adorable kid on tv ever. But what's up with all these new GH kids being blonde? Every single new kid on this show is very aryan. LoL. Despite having 2 very NON blonde parents.
This new Nikolas gotta go. He is cocky and arrogant but is an EXTREMELY bumbling idiot. He has no clue what he is doing and the actor isn't good at all. Wish the old Nikolas actor would get his life together. Sigh.
Franco is going to have some side effect right? GH (and soap opera history in general) demands it. I'm hoping a hybird Franco/Drew.
Is Trina related to the Ashfords? (The online DNA testing storyline) Anyone know her backstory?
So happy Nelle is back. She is wickedly fun. I cannot stand Brad and cant wait for his world to come crash down. Pun intended. Did she marry Shiloh?? Hmmm.
Are they gonna break up Michael and Sasha for Willow? Hope not. Chase and Willow are goofy cute together. And Sasha and Michael could easily be one of those longterm couples like Sonny/Carly and Jason/Sam.
Am I the only one rooting for Valentin? I really like the character. But I do wanna see the ruthless streak that frightened Helena come out once in awhile. The Cassandra BOOM was a great start.
Is there an unspoken GH rule that requires the writers to have Monica mention that it is her house at last once a month?? She is annoying AF with that. Also what kind of grandmother is she that she tries to stop her grandkids stepdad from coming back just so she can selfishly go on a memory lane trip with 'Drew'? Also regardless of his memories she invites him to Thanksgiving with not givong AF or a care about Jason or Michael who were both affected GREATLY by Franco. Smh.
The Mike storyline is heartbreaking. And being told properly and not rushed. Props to all involved. Writers and actors. Especially Mike.
Ava and Nina has the potential of a Lex Luthor and the Joker teamup. Looking forward to that. Love Ava! (But it took me awhile to get over her killing Connie who was my favorite). And this new Nina grew on me.
Impeachment pre emptions are killing me. And on demand with Spectrum is HORRIBLE.
Looking forward to mid January when storylines start picking up.
I agree that it should be Michael-Sasha and Willow-Chase. The Michael-Willow thing should end once it’s discovered that Wiley is actually Jonah, which will elate Michael but crush Willow.
Agree about Nik. Also the 2 couples should stay as is. Brad can go.
Also waiting for the other shoe to drop on the Franco thing.
The good thing about soaps is that at least there are new episodes these last 3 weeks of the year when eveything else is reruns.
I really would prefer for Franco to be funny Franco and not serial killer Franco again. But they didn’t answer the question of where his memories went when his brain was overwritten with Drew’s memories.
New to this thread. But watch GH daily... Was addicted from 1979-1994ish (Miko Cassidine controlling the weather was the end for me). Then started watching again in 2017
1) I am glad Hayden had a contract dispute or whatever and is gone. Even though I think Finn and Ana is a strange couple, I don't care for the Hayden character at all. When I quit watching GH in the 90's...Ana and Duke Lavery were a thing. I HATED Duke!!!
2) The sexual tension between Joslyn and Dev is palpable, but that story line never progresses. Definitely would "complicate" things...
3) I wish Cam and Trina would get together. I like Trina the most of all the GH teens. Cam is still secretly hoping he and Joselyn will end up together. Am I the only one that never wants to hear Joselyn mention Oscar again? I cannot tell you how many times of yelled at Joselyn to get over it already!
4) I cannot stand Charlotte. Spoiled little brat...
5) I want Franco to stay Franco and not have Drew memories or regress to the psychopath he once was. Franco deserves some happiness. I want him, Elizabeth and the three boys to be happy for a while.
6) The Mike story line is played out. Sonny has cried dozens of times now over this. Time to end that story line already and move on.
7) I fear Nell is going to get loose and kidnap Wiley
8) This story line with Nina and her waffling back and forth about weather she loves or hates Valentin and wants to take him down or make a family. I hope she takes him down. I can definitely see Nina and Jax together. I remember back to the nurses' ball last year (2018?) when Nina saw Jax for the first time and she lit up like he was her dream guy.
9) The new Nicholas sucks. Nothing like the original (acts so out of character). I hope they keep the character, but wake up and make him more like the original. And for the love of God get a better actor.
10) Why do they have to make Commissioner Ashford such a B-word? Even when she questions somebody she is super antagonistical.
11) The whole story line with Sam going to jail. So unbelievable. Nobody is the real world would have ever had convicted her under the circumstances. Just because Jason was "capable" of handling himself. Shiloh was about to kill him with that hook thing for crying out loud...
12) Agree wholeheartedly that Chase-Willow, Michael-Sasha is the way it should stay.
13) I am not happy that Julian has regressed to being a thug. But OMG I am glad Kim is gone. I fast forwarded the show every time her and Drew/Franco were getting kissy-face... I wanted Elizabeth to kick her butt! When she slapped Kim I clapped my hands.
14) I cannot wait for the big secret with Wiley to finally come out. I wonder if they will either kill off the Brad character or just have him leave town?
15) When I first started watching GH again, I was thinking that Sonny has a kid with just about every woman in town.
16) Can't wait to find out how Ava ends up using this Codicil to her own advantage.
17) Agreed, Violet is such a cute little girl.
18) Drew, the real Drew, will be back.
Oh, Drew will be back. So will Morgan. No body? Not dead.
Drew’s face undergoes shock from the crash and reverts to its original form. Steve Burton gets dual role.
Or they get someone other than Billy Miller or Steve Burton to play Drew.
I was hoping real bad for weeks that Peter would just come clean with Maxie instead of letting himself get blackmailed by Shiloh and then trying to kill him, Dr. Maddox and Franco. Anna is going to bust him how and Maxie, once again will be devastated. Too bad...
And is it me or the actress that plays Sam, the way she talks and the looks she gets on her face seem like she belongs in adult films.
Well, she was a Playboy Playmate of the Month (April 1997), appeared in a number of Playboy Special Edition publications in the 1990s, and voted Maxim's sexiest cover model in the 2000s, so...
I had no idea about all of that. But I have to say, every time I see her on the show now she will be striking a pose in my [cough] dirty mind
Tracy Quartermaine pops in for a cameo in today's (Monday Dec 23) Christmas episode!
Monica's annual reading of "The Night Before Christmas" to the hospital kids gathers the most GH actors in one place since the Nurses' Ball.
And it looks like we'll be reenacting Dickens' "A Christmas Carol," with Finn as Scrooge. This ought to be fun.
Good episode. Nice to see Tracey. I don't usually like stuff like this, but it was well done. The story seemed a little over the heads of the little kids, though.
I was thinking the same thing. I was introduced to A Christmas Carol via Mister Magoo. Easier to digest. Since abc is Disney, maybe they should have read a Mickey Mouse version.
Did they show this out of order? Tracy surprised everyone Thursday yet she was already with them at the hospital. Guess the impeachment really messed up the schedule.
I'm not liking Brooklynn. She can just go back on the road.
Yeah, Brook Lynn is super-annoying. So is Cousin Gladys (although they did soften her a little bit with those voicemails from her departed husband).
Sam is home! Yay!
Is Tracy back for a while? I had thought it was just a cameo appearance for Christmas, but she's sticking her nose in ELQ. Hope so, I love Tracy.
Hope Tracey is back full time.
I'm 5 minutes into Fridays episode (Dec. 27th) and Monica is already starting with that "my house" s#!t.
Does Julian ever acknowledge his son with Olivia and his grandchildren from Sam? Only Wiley seems to be the focus with the writers when it comes to his character.
And has Sam ever even mentioned Leo or done a scene with him at all? They only mention her kids being at the Quartermaines from time to time but I can't recall her having ANYTHING to do with her little brother. Ever.
And things like that seems to happen ALOT with Sam's character.