General Hospital/ABC

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by JoeKustra, Oct 24, 2016.

1. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...

Advertisements

For those recording General Hospital, ABC, I show TBA on ABC 1pm to 3pm all week.

2. rmcurtis

rmcurtis Member

May 26, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks. I just got a text from my wife asking to check TiVo's To Do List for GH this week. Don't know how she knew, but once I checked I see something very similar. In my time zone, the TBA is from 12pm to 2pm. Just this week. Looks fine on Halloween and into November.

I'll record the TBA today since that's the best I can do from the mobile app, then set up a manual recording I guess for 1pm all week.

Is this more Rovi crap?? Why??

3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Yup, here too. I just found it when I looked to see why 'The Chew' wasn't recording at noon. That block is noon-2pm here. I don't watch GH, but I have to record that 2-hour block for the rest of the week because it shows 'TBA' for that 2 hour period. *sigh*

How many weeks/months before this Rovi guide data program is effective?

BTW, for those who watch either or both of these shows, be sure to keep an eye on the schedule because if we should be so fortunate that this gets ironed out this week, it will remove your manual recording for the time period and, just hopefully, it will replace that with actual scheduled recordings per your OPs. Can't assume anything. ;)

4. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    This forum is very important right now. There are threads on guide mistakes, but they tend to become too long. At least here we can add a new thread for each glitch.

I only have 20 networks in my Favorites. I would need all day if I had all 240 I subscribe to on my 440 channel feed. :(

5. Hercules67

Hercules67 TiVo addict

Dec 8, 2007

Advertisements

I had to set-up manual recordings for the wife.

Also, DOUBLECHECK November 7th (it's also listed as TBA).

And since I did not realize this until Monday afternoon, we missed Monday's show (available through the app, I guess).

6. osu1991

osu1991 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Oklahoma
    Just had to walk my step-sister through on how to set the manual time for GH. Thank you Rovi for putting me right back where I was before switching to tivos last year. Having to babysit dvrs for everyone again.

7. Rose4uKY

Rose4uKY Member

Mar 28, 2003
    Kentucky
    I'm sorry but can somebody tell me what this Rovi guide data program is you all are talking about. I didn't get GH on Monday but it was in my TiVo Suggestions but today it's nowhere I'm watching on Hulu. So I have to set up manual recordings from 12 to 2 the rest of the week and why? I don't know anything about what's going on and I just Googled it and it brought me here

8. JoeKustra

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Rovi bought TiVo. It's still called TiVo. Check here: TiVo Program Guide Data Upgrade

9. Rose4uKY

Rose4uKY Member

Mar 28, 2003
    Kentucky
    Wow I wonder how come I didn't know that or get an email or anything about it. So will it eventually be fixed and the guy be right and everything record right and does it affect other shows? I guess I'll go to that link you sent me thank you!