Full Throttle Saloon (spoilers for all)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by YCantAngieRead, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Feb 1, 2012 #1 of 56
    YCantAngieRead

YCantAngieRead Not Entirely Current

Nov 5, 2003
    Yet another weird goofy show I've been catching up with lately, thanks to my husband, who loves it.

I'm torn, though. I think it'd be a lot more interesting if they focused on other crap than Jackyl, whom I've never liked. There's got to be a whole lot of other exciting stuff happening.

And yet, I keep watching. :eek:

2. Feb 2, 2012 #2 of 56
    UTV2TiVo

UTV2TiVo Well-Known Member TCF Club

Feb 2, 2005
    Sacramento...
    Angie is hot. That is all...

3. Feb 2, 2012 #3 of 56
    Mikeyis4dcats

Mikeyis4dcats Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2003
    Jesse James Dupree (of Jackyl) is a minority owner in FTS and also produces the show. Hence the Jackyl-centricity.

The narrator is a DJ from Kansas City named Johnny Dare is is friends with Ballard and Jesse.

4. Feb 2, 2012 #4 of 56
    YCantAngieRead

Nov 5, 2003
    Thanks!

Oh. ;)

Yeah, I know he's a part owner. But still. It feels like a really long commercial for Jackyl, when they could be showing other drama.

5. Feb 3, 2012 #5 of 56
    nataylor

nataylor Curiously Strong TCF Club

Apr 26, 2000
    Houston, TX
    My recording of the last episode got cut off. Is Angie pregnant?

6. Feb 3, 2012 #6 of 56
    YCantAngieRead

Nov 5, 2003
    Cliffhanger.

7. Feb 3, 2012 #7 of 56
    nataylor

nataylor Curiously Strong TCF Club

Apr 26, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Wasn't that the last episode of the season? I thought it was the last day of the rally.

8. Feb 3, 2012 #8 of 56
    YCantAngieRead

Nov 5, 2003
    Yeah. It was.

I abhor season ending cliffhangers.

9. Feb 4, 2012 #9 of 56
    Ekims

Ekims Don't care anymore

Oct 18, 2002
    Yeah, bout...
    I bet Jesse takes it to the next level next season... PUH-POW!!!

:)

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

10. kcarl75

kcarl75 Active Member

Oct 23, 2002
    Southern NH
    +1

11. FiftyoneFifty

FiftyoneFifty Member

May 15, 2006
    Is she in Jackyl's video for 'Lumberjack' @ 46-47 seconds in?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52p9jc-gOo[/media]

12. bobvr

bobvr Member

Sep 20, 2002
    Tucson AZ
    From the FTS facebook page....

On behalf of Angie, Michael, myself, and the entire Full Throttle crew, we wish to thank everyone for making the 2011 Full Throttle Saloon such a great season. Because you are all part of the FTS family we wish to share some very sensitive information regarding the last episode. Angie and Michael were pregnant but unfortunately due to complications related to a tubular pregnancy Angie suffered a miscarriage. While this was a devastating loss, Angie is healthy and she and Michael are still intent and working on starting a family. Angie is a firm believer that “these things will happen when God wants them to and to keep the prayers coming.” Mike and Angie are our family and therefore I'd like to ask that everyone please refrain from dwelling on this and addressing this moving forward. Thank you all again for the concern and please know that it is with great respect for all of you that we share this.

Let's focus on the positive things that will be happening in the future and stay tuned for new developments.

Jesse James Dupree

13. YCantAngieRead

Nov 5, 2003
    Yikes. Tubal pregnancies are extremely dangerous.

Also, that seems like a rather thoughtful statement from a man who portrays himself on the show as being completely Jesse Dupre centric.

14. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    Ah that sucks. I really wanted to know what happened with the pregnancy and that is really unfortunate. This is the only behind the scenes reality series I can think of that is worth a crap. It actually has real tension in it. Looking forward to next year but why Michael doesn't ask Angie to marry him is beyond me.

15. angies a baby

angies a baby New Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Angie needs to grow up and act like a adult looks fade. whenever she doesnt get her way she pouts.. also he looks way to old for her and as far as getting married he better protect his assets

16. Bob Coxner

Bob Coxner Active Member

Dec 1, 2004
    Except that the prenup sounded as though it was 100% slanted to Michael. Michael said he only wanted to protect what he had built up so far but the prenup seemed to say that Angie couldn't share in anything in the future.

The show makes it appear that Angie is an important part of running the enterprise. If so, she deserves a future cut.

I do feel like I need to take a shower after watching Full Throttle and Black Gold back to back. :)

17. YCantAngieRead

Nov 5, 2003
    You know, I am seriously not one to judge a person on their looks. I can find attractive qualities in most people. Particularly people who look different from the norm.

But I do NOT get Michael's appeal to Angie. Or anyone else for that matter.

18. Bob Coxner

Bob Coxner Active Member

Dec 1, 2004
    I think it was in a preview clip but Michael is yelling at someone and says that FTS is a $10 million dollar bar. Given the scale of the place I can believe it. That kind of money, especially in the biker culture, can make anyone appealing. :)

19. Mikeyis4dcats

Mikeyis4dcats Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2003
    The dreads are just disgusting.

20. YCantAngieRead

Nov 5, 2003
    How does a town like Sturgis handle an influx of heavy drinkers like this? Police and emergency wise, I mean.