FS: Bolt+ 3TB 4k w/ Lifetime

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by El Gabito, May 30, 2019.

1. El Gabito

El Gabito Member

Mar 10, 2004
    Indianapolis...
    I am currently awaiting receipt of RMA'd TiVo Bolt+. The HDD died in the original, so you will be getting what is essentially (I assume) a newly refurbished unit from TiVo. I'm not sure if they ever send new units as replacements, I doubt it.

As soon as I get it, I will hook it up to the cableCard and activate it to ensure it works. This death prompted me to swap in our original Bolt 1TB which has antenna-in and "cut the cord."

The 3TB model is no longer being sold, but used to run $499.99 + 549.99 = 1049.98

Considering this will be freshly renewed by TiVo, I think $750 is a fair price.

You will get:
    TiVo Bolt+ 3TB
    Remote
    Power cable

I will get:
    $750

contact me here, PM, or email at my username (no spaces) at gmail.com

2. El Gabito

El Gabito Member

Mar 10, 2004
    Indianapolis...
    Now in my possession, open to offers, otherwise I will roll the dice with eBay I suppose.

Also, unit is labeled "Tivo Bolt+ Vox" though it does not have the Vox remote. I believe Vox and non-Vox units are identical.

Pics of box, which it will arrive in as well as picture showing it working that I tested with our soon to be cancelled cablecard. I will set it back to factory prior to shipment. Happy to post pics of unit or whatever other information would be helpful.

tivo_box.jpg
    tivo_screen.jpg

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  3. El Gabito

El Gabito Member

Mar 10, 2004
    Indianapolis...
    Still have this... been to lazy to deal with eBay.