Framechannel not updating correctly?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by TerpBE, May 23, 2011.

1. TerpBE

TerpBE Go Terps!

Jan 23, 2003
    Philly 'burbs
    Has anybody else had problems with FrameChannel updating correctly? Specifically I've noticed it with the "LocalSports" page.

When I go to it, it lists 5 completed games on the left and 5 upcoming games on the right. I live outside Philadelphia, so it lists scores from the Flyers and Phillies. Currently it lists two Flyers games, and three Phillies/Mets games. That's great, except those games were over three weeks ago! The Phillies have played 19 games since then, but none of those scores show up!

As far as I can tell, the upcoming games seem to be updated and accurate, but the completed games aren't changing. So once a game finishes, you're out of luck if you want to find out what the score was.

This was one of the few useful things from FrameChannel - the ability to check local sports scores even if you're recording on both tuners. But now it's apparently broken.

Is anybody else having the same problem, or is it just me?

2. TerpBE

TerpBE Go Terps!

Jan 23, 2003
    Philly 'burbs
    So...can anybody else check the framechannel "local sports" and see if they have the same issue?

3. TerpBE

TerpBE Go Terps!

Jan 23, 2003
    Philly 'burbs
    I guess this explains it:
    So any chance Tivo brings back the Yahoo weather/traffic?

4. Joe3

Joe3 Active Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boston MA
    So you need Tivo to bring back Yahoo weather to know which way the wind is blowing with these people? :D

The way this company is being run, I'd be more concern with TiVo sending us the same kind of letter if I were you.

5. TiVoStephen

TiVoStephen formerly TiVoOpsMgr

Jun 27, 2000
    Alviso, CA, USA
    TerpBE, I answered this in another thread:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=450698

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
    Stephen

6. Fofer

Fofer Bo55man69

Oct 29, 2000
    Wait, what now? TiVo doesn't have the resources to add some simple weather/sports widgets of their own?