Fox screwed up.

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by klyde, Mar 11, 2020.

1. klyde

klyde Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Alabama,...
    Fox hd has program info but no video, Fox SD has no info but video. Tivo wont let me record Fox SD because it says title not available. Anybody else? What can i do?

2. KevTech

KevTech Active Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Set a manual recording.

3. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    You would have another channel that is the same channel number and one has picture but the other has guide. This is due to the frequency changes that Tivo did not know about.

www.tivo.com/setupandsupport/contactsupport/lineup_tool.html

Report here with the proper frequency listed in diagnostics.

4. klyde

klyde Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Alabama,...
    So your solution is to set up manual recordings for all the shows I record off fox and now NBC is off. Because the company we pay the guide for didn't know. Pity those that are not home.

5. schatham

schatham Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2007
    Why attack someone trying to help? You have a solution while you report the issue and try to get it fixed.

eman926 likes this.
  6. klyde

klyde Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Alabama,...
    Attacking? Im complaining about tivo's guide problems. Its a little impracticable to set up manual recordings that can not be done because the station is broadcasting no programming and there are 2 stations with the same name. I now have about 10 stations off and more to come, all the stations are going to have there frequency changed before the end of the month. I cant manually record everything, and when I try I only have 1 to choose from and thats the one without video.Whats the point of Tivo? I could do that with any recorder. Im not attacking anyone except Tivo.