Fox 2-28 delayed

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by HarleyRandom, Mar 1, 2021.

1. HarleyRandom

HarleyRandom Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2015

Advertisements

I guess I should have gotten on the computer as soon as I found out. I was able to rescue the last few minutes of "The Simpsons" because the Roamio saves 30 minutes on each channel and I hadn't lost Fox yet.

But this means anyone who tried to record a Fox show last night may have lost part of it. I manually record the first hour of prime time on Sundays in case they do something unexpected and I always check to make sure "The Simpsons" didn't start early. Fortunately, I saw that it hadn't started but given that the game show aired as usual but late, I checked and what recorded wasn't "The Simpsons". I later found out the first part of the show did record.

2. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead TCF Club

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    I assume that's the East Coast, because NASCAR ran long? Must have been an hour or less overrun. Out here, in the Mountain Time Zone, everything I recorded started on time. Starting with Bless the Harts. So I got all Fox Animation shows in their entirety, no delay. I suppose the hour of junk programming after NASCAR just got nuked (a syndicated Two and a Half Men, and Paid Programming, on my local FOX affiliate).

3. cannonz

cannonz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Yeah, was 18 minute delay on east coast.

4. cannonz

cannonz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Luckily I caught it, got all of Family Guy those that didn't missed the Hudson brothers.

5. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale

Advertisements

simpsons & FG at least are on hulu. (I tivo SD 'backups' but delete those when I actually watch on hulu)