Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Forum Operations Center' started by lparsons21, Jul 10, 2017.
Since the switch to https
David...you had one job!
It is setup per TapeTalk and they say it is all good. It was one of the first things I did. So I am guessing cache on device or TapaTalk. For you can see, they show it is good in their checks...
I did my job.
It's working for me
Testing from Tapatalk
lparsons21 is to blame.
You did. Sorry for ever doubting you.
I learned my lesson from when we did the DBSTalk.com site switch.
Well it didn't work! But I've since done an unfollow/follow and it works now. Didn't have to do that when DB stalk and satellite shifted to https
I've slapped myself upside my head as penance...
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tapatalk turned back on their fake signature text, fwiw.
I had to kill and relaunch tapatalk, but that was all it took.
Thanks this worked, was having the same issue.