Folder not moving up on NPL when new shows are recorded

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by LoREvanescence, Jun 23, 2011.

1. LoREvanescence

LoREvanescence Always Autocorrected

Jun 19, 2007
    Salem, MA
    Hello everyone, I have a rather odd problem that is happening Through the wormhole with morgan freemond.

I have a season pass set up, and It recorded the season premiere of this seasons. I could not find it anywhere in the npl and didn't see any error message.

There was an other new show on last night, and I told it re record the other new episode.

This afternoon I go to watch them and it's not in my npl. No reasons for why it didn't record.

then I started scrolling down to the bottom of my npl, and 2/3rds of the way there I found it with a date of 4/18.

opened the folder and the there are 14 episodes, on the top there is an episode form 4/18 then ig goes back to 2/27 over the next 10 episodes.

Then on the very bottom is my new recordings from June.

any idea what is causing this funny behavior and anyone know how to fix it without deleting all the programs in the folder?

2. unitron

unitron Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    If your NPL is sorted by date, perhaps it's somehow convinced that the new ones are from last June.

If you're in the main NPL, you can press the 1 button to change between sort by date and sort alphabetically. Do that a time or three and see if it sorts itself out.

3. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    You could also try restarting the Tivo

4. matt@thehickmans

matt@thehickmans Hemo_jr

Jan 8, 2008
    Did you ever get this problem resolved? I am seeing a similar one where "Known Universe" episodes are not showing up anywhere on my Premiere XL except the the HD folder when groups are on. With groups off, the individual episodes show up fine.

5. LoREvanescence

LoREvanescence Always Autocorrected

Jun 19, 2007
    Salem, MA
    no, not at all. (this is on the hd interface)

If I turn off groups it shows up at the top of the npl by individual episodes

If I group them again, I have to scroll down to april, then the bottom of the folder. But they are there

are you sure yours are not showing up with group on, or is it buried in the bottom of the lpl and on the bottom of older shows in the group like mine is?

I have also rebooted a couple times and that didn't work