Flash Gordon

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by pomerlp, Aug 9, 2008.

1. pomerlp

pomerlp New Member

Apr 21, 2008

Advertisements

I still had Flash Gordon on my wishlist, first run only yet I'm getting repeats recorded on some strange station, I think it's ION. I just found out today it was cancelled.

Now I tried to record "Secret Diary of a Call Girl", new episode only on Showtime but that didn't work because apparently it was shown in Great Britain first a while back.

So what's up with that? Why is TiVo recording "new episode only" when the date clearly shows 2007?

2. Johncv

Johncv Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Chula Vista, CA
    ION probably did not set a flag for “Flash Gordon”, because you have it setup in a wishlist, TiVo going pick up repeats on any channel. Why do you have a wishlist instead of a season pass? As for the Showtime show it the first time a show or movie is air that a new flag is set after that no flag is set. When setting a recording it always best to check the Todo list to make sure TiVo is going to record what you want to record. I check the todo every few days to make sure TiVo records what I want it to record.

3. AbMagFab

AbMagFab What happened, TiVo?

Feb 5, 2001
    Yeah, "Call Girl" screwed me up as well... you have to set it for repeats to catch it.