Flash Gordon 10/5/2007 (S01E08) "Revelations"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Oct 7, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...

Advertisements

Ming bothers me the most about this series remake/reimagination. He seems more like some guy from Earth who went through a rift and took over another world. He's missing any sort of off-Earth feel to his character.

For the record, I'm only still watching this because I have excess time to fill, oh, and Eric Johnson. :)

2. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Flash Gordon a 3, but it's a good 3. It's stupid, cheaply made, poorly reimagined and poorly written, but it is kind of fun.

This Ming is hardly merciless. He's like Smallville's Lex Luthor on Mongo. With hair.

3. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    about the best I can say is that the past two eps have been watchable...I'd love for his ex-girlfriend to just go away...

4. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    I wouldn't mind her much if they'd bring her current boyfriend/fiance into the secret. The writers can't manage to do a very convincing job of her hiding the secret.

5. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...

Advertisements

that's exactly what bother me (other than the fact that she's not attractive)...her fiance is a cop...he could be of tremendous help to them...

and he has a gun! ;)

6. HIHZia

HIHZia Mad Turk

Nov 3, 2004
    Oklahoma City
    What? No props to Sam J. Jones?

Flash, Ahh-ahhh!!