I've just had a 4 hour headache trying to solve for all 3 of my TiVo Mini's dropping from my MOCA network. (TL;DR at bottom) Here's my set up: Bolt + 3 Mini's Bolt connected to Ethernet cable for Internet access Bolt connected to home coaxial network for MOCA Bolt is the MOCA injector and bridge (Bolt creates the network over coax) I do NOT have cable TV service The only connection between my home Internet service and my TiVo's is by Ethernet connection to the Bolt The above configuration worked flawlessly for over 2 years. Then one day near the end of August 2018, the Mini's ALL dropped from the MOCA network and would not reconnect. I tried ALL of the basic troubleshooting steps: Power-cycle all network equipment (Modem & Router) Power-cycle all TiVo equipment (Bolt & all 3 Mini's) Run TiVo Service Connection repeatedly on Bolt Attempt to run TiVo Service Connection on Mini's (always failed with error that I had no connection) Called TiVo and was instructed to do all of the above... AGAIN (of course, this did not fix it) TiVo then told me I had ports blocked (I checked, and they were not blocked) TiVo then insisted my configuration was not meeting the basic minimum requirements - however it had been set up following instructions from TiVo support staff and had been working for over 2 years already. (And it was, in fact, exactly following one of the setup options in the PDF manual they sent me during this call.) TiVo said I could not use the 8-way 5-2400 MHz coax splitter that I was using - so I removed it and went direct from Bolt to a Mini, but that did not solve the problem Somewhere around this point and approaching 3 hours total time with TiVo by phone, I started experimenting while I was placed on hold... again. For my experiment, I grabbed a spare Mini (yes - I'm one of those guys) and a small spare TV (again, yes, that's me), and hooked it all up using only Ethernet directly to my router. AND THIS SPARE MINI WORKED FINE. To further confirm it was working, I ran the TiVo Service Connection, and even tried playing shows recorded on my Bolt. It all worked. So now I knew the trouble is somehow isolated to the MOCA network only. But I can't tell if it's the Bolt (did the MOCA injector die?), or if its somehow my coax cables, or even if somehow ALL of my Mini's lost their MOCA features simultaneously (seemed unlikely). On a whim, I then pulled the Ethernet cable out of the spare Mini and ran a coax line directly from this Mini to the Bolt... AND IT WORKED ALSO!!! (WHAT??????) Now my brain's on fire trying to understand how one Mini works by MOCA but the other three don't. Were the other three really all partially fried? So while I have this temporary setup blocking access to my desk, I ran to one of the dead Mini's, pulled all the connections off and swapped it into the testing rig. Still won't connect by MOCA. OK. Fine. I'll swap it to Ethernet... AND THAT WORKED. I ran the TiVo Service Connection a couple times and tested playing back recorded shows and no problems! (WHAT?????) Now the moment of truth... while still in my testing rig, I swapped it back to just a coax connection to see if it would connect to MOCA now, and... IT WORKED! You know how long it takes to do all of this swapping and power-cycling and waiting for the Mini's to reboot and come online again to do these tests? Well I was still on hold for all of this. The next level TiVo service person did come back to my call and started reviewing everything... again. Meanwhile, I've moved on to the second of my three active Mini's to see if I could fix a second one, and YUP - IT WORKED AGAIN. So I interrupt the questions to inform the TiVo rep what I've discovered and how I only have one more Mini to run through this process. And he waited with me while the third (and final) Mini proved successful with this Ethernet first (to run the TiVo Service Connection) followed by back to coax to confirm MOCA worked at last. And the last step was to put all of the Mini's back with their TV's and to reconnect the Bolt to my home coax network. And then, like nothing was ever wrong to begin with, it all worked fine (and yes, I ran a number of additional tests like TiVo Service Connections, Live TV, and recorded show playback just to confirm MOCA was flawless again). In the end, the trouble seems to have been some type of failed software update that left all of my Mini's in a state that could not connect to the MOCA network. As a result, there was also no way for them to be updated so that they COULD reconnect to MOCA. And the only solution was to set up a temporary rig close enough to my router so that I could connect each of the Mini's in turn to Ethernet so that they could be forced to run a TiVo Service Connection which fixed whatever was wrong with them all. The TiVo service staff was as polite and professional as ever, but I seriously hope someone in the same boat finds this post BEFORE wasting hours with people who didn't have clue about what was wrong nor how to fix it. TL;DR Failed software update of some kind left my TiVo Mini's all in a state that could not connect to the MOCA network. Had to connect each of the Mini's to a Ethernet connection temporarily so that I could run the TiVo Service Connection to fix them. All good after that.