Finding conflicts

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by jeff92k7, Sep 13, 2011.

1. jeff92k7

jeff92k7 Annoyed with trolls

Jan 18, 2006
    on planet earth
    I'm not sure if I just don't remember how to do this, or if there isn't an easy way to do this...but how do I see what shows are in conflict?

I know that TiVo will record the higher priority shows over lower priority ones, but how can I easily see when conflicts occur?

Basically, I am scheduling season passes for multiple fall shows, and I want to make sure that all the season premieres record. If some of them are in conflict, I want to easily see that so I can decide what season passes to move to my other TiVo. It tells me when there is a conflict when adding a new season pass, but what about with already scheduled season passes? How can I see what TiVo won't be recording?

Thanks,
    Jeff

2. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    If you are using the Premiere, you can download KMTTG and he has a remote option that will run a search for season passes that will not record and it groups them by reason.

Otherwise all you can really do is check your to do list and see if the shows are missing.

3. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Well-Known Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    Or check the Recording History to see if they "Won't Record" because of a conflict.

4. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    Forgot about that, shows how much I use it.

5. jeff92k7

jeff92k7 Annoyed with trolls

Jan 18, 2006
    on planet earth
    Great. Thanks guys. I have kmttg, but haven't really ever used it. I'll take a look at that. ...and the recording history was what I was trying to remember. Thanks again.

Jeff