Fight Girls

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by WhiskeyTango, Aug 13, 2007.

1. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey

Advertisements

Did anyone watch this show? For those who didn't, it was a reality show about female Muay Thai fighters, kinda like The Ultimate Fighter. 10 girls, one fight each week. The winner of each fight got to go to Thailand to fight a Thai girl. 4 out of the 5 American girls won their fight against the Thai girls, with 2 of them becoming Champions. The Thai girls looked a lot more bad ass during their training than they did during the actual fights. They were kicking the heavy bag like they could kick through a tree but during the fights they looked like I could have beaten them. One of the American girls is married to UFC fighter Brandon 'The Truth' Vera. She ended up knocking out her opponent with a kick to the head. There's something hot about a chick that can kick your ass, I hope this show has a second season. :D

2. PurpleMonkeyDish

PurpleMonkeyDish Perfectly Cromulent

Dec 28, 2003
    Sector 7G
    Girls fighting is gross :thumbsdown:

Sorry for the thread crap :eek:

3. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Why would women fighting be any more or less "gross" than men fighting?

4. jones07

jones07 eff.org warrior

Jan 30, 2001
    Phila, Pa....
    Personal taste . I like a good Girl Fight ;)

5. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...

Advertisements

Me Too, especially if there's bikinis and oil involved.

6. goblue97

goblue97 Welcome Home, Jimmy!

May 12, 2005
    Michigan
    Is this show over now and this is a recap of the series? If so, I guess I don't need to watch now. I'm not that much into girl fighting anyway.

7. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    Yea, the last episode was last week. I was a behind watching them and just finished a few days ago.

8. mrmike

mrmike Custom User Title

May 2, 2001
    To continue the thread crap. I don't get it. Only slightly less than I don't get dog fighting and the WWE. I bet there are people who don't get why I like punching holes in paper at long distances or dancing about with 3 feet of pointy metal in one hand so it balances out in the end.