Fantasy Survivor One World (Free)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Einselen, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    It is that time again.

http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/

Tribe Name: TCF
    Password: tcfrules2012
    Tribe ID: 11408 (not sure if this is needed or not)

There should not be an early pick bonus (as I assume a good number of timeshift and may not watch the last episode before this deadline but in the past the system has been screwed up and has awarded points still)

How it works:
    You choose a MVP to earn bonus points the entire season. This must be done before the start of Episode 2. Each week you make picks and earn points on if you pick correctly.

The following are the five (5) categories that are to be considered when making your picks for each Episode...

1. Reward: Which Survivor will win or help participate in winning the Reward Challenge, if any.
    2. Immunity: Which Survivor will win or help participate in winning the Immunity Challenge, if any.
    3. Voted Off: Which Survivor will be voted out of their Tribe (or leave the show).
    4. Safe: Which Survivor will NOT be voted out of their Tribe (or leave the show) during an episode.
    5. Mystery Question

The Mystery Question will be a different question each week. The answer to this question will relate to none, one or more than one of the remaining Survivors. Additionally, Mystery Question answers do NOT include activities that occur during either the Reward or Immunity Challenges.

2. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    I almost wish you'd give us the early pick bonus since SOME PEOPLE keep getting the points anyway. :(

(not you, commish, but 1 or 2 of the other regulars)

3. Magister

Magister Fat, Dumb and Happy

Oct 17, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    I signed up!!