Family Guy/ American Dad/ Clevland Show hurricane crossover?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by mrdazzo7, Aug 27, 2011.

1. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2006
    I just read that the FG/AD/CS crossover episodes that were pulled in April after storms hit the south are available online somewhere... Has anyone come across them? Where? I cant think of a better time to take in some new episodes. Been watching American Dad on netflix and it's making me itch for some fresh material. Same w/ FG. I still think the Clevland show is the worst thing to ever happen to TV but I'd probably watch this ep.

2. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    I didn't realize any episodes were ever pulled.

3. nexter

nexter New Member

Aug 24, 2010
    yeah was a big cross over event that was hyped for about a year in advance, but because the south got hit by deadly tornado's, Fox decided to pull em.

As for the episodes being online...no clue, best i know is Fox plans to air them next spring.

4. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    IIRC, at least one of the Star Wars Trilogy episodes was leaked online before its DVD release; presumably, Fox has tightened security since then. Fox did say "Spring 2012" for broadcast, presumably as the fall is in the middle of hurricane season and they want to reduce the chance of having to pull it again.

5. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2006
    It was mentioned in a TVLine.com article about hurricane themed TV episodes:

That's the online mention I've seen of them being available...