Fallen Tivo Guy

Discussion in 'DVD TiVo Units (Archive)' started by helinski, Jul 11, 2006.

1. helinski

helinski Tony

Apr 25, 2005
    NH

Advertisements

My little Tivo guy fell off the front of my tivo. Has anyone experience in the
    best type of glue to use to hold the Tivo guy back on his spot?

2. Mr. Happypants

Mr. Happypants Bal'more Hon

Jan 29, 2006
    :eek: Tivo Guy Suicide Watch! He could jump again, better get some really good stuff back on there! :p

Um, I'd say any fast-setting epoxy type stuff would be fine, just be sure if it oozes to clean up the excess before it sets up. They still make Krazy Glue right? That should do the trick.

And please, place an air mattress under your entertainment center, just in case he does it again. :D

3. Uncle Briggs

Uncle Briggs Go Blues

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern...
  4. mhalver

mhalver New Member

Nov 3, 2005
    Had the same problem myself. On top of that I put it somewhere "safe" until I could get the glue and then he disappeared for several months. Turned up just a week or so ago right in the middle of my living room floor (I'm pretty sure that where ever I put it was in another room - so not sure how that happened).

Anyways, I just used Krazy Glue and it works just fine. You probably noticed that the front of the box is "grooved" where it fits, so it is easy to get it aligned back up properly.

5. helinski

helinski Tony

Apr 25, 2005
    NH

Advertisements

Thanks for all the sticky advise. I went to try some crazy glue last night and the little son-of-a-gun was gone, must have run away, no where to be found. I think he might have hooked a ride with the cat. Oh well, thanks again.