Fair price for the following....

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by spiegepj10, Aug 15, 2018.

1. spiegepj10

spiegepj10 New Member

Jan 25, 2018

Advertisements

I apologize if this is the wrong thread, but what is a fair price for the following package....

Posted this on eBay...

TiVo Roamio Plus (1TB) DVR with LIFETIME SERVICE Includes 2 Minis (9200) - great condition, minis have lifetime too

I have an offer on eBay for $520. Is that worth it?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
  3. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    Only you can decide if it is worth it to you. Considering the upgrade offer was $400 for the 1TB bolt and $179 for the new Mini.

It looks like the Roamio Plus with lifetime is going for $350-$425 and $100 for the Tivo mini with lifetime so it sounds fair. I would possibly counter at $600 to see if they come up.

4. NashGuy

NashGuy Well-Known Member

May 2, 2015
    You can do a search on eBay for other Roamio Pluses with Lifetime (and also for Minis) and restrict the search results by checking the box for "Show Only Sold Items" on the left side of the webpage. So then you can see what prices those items have been selling for over the past few weeks/months.

5. fcfc2

fcfc2 Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2015

Advertisements

It's too late for you, but if you want to get the best prices for your stuff on Ebay, it is almost always better to list the items individually. By grouping the stuff together, you actually narrow down your market. The folks looking for just say a DVR will often only offer a small fraction of the value for the other items they don't need because you are competing with others selling just the DVR. If you study the sold listings, you will see that these bundles usually only get a fraction of the individually priced items.