Eureka - 8/14/07 - Noche De Suenos

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Sherminator, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Sherminator

Sherminator ɹǝs∩ pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝᴚ

Nov 24, 2004
    Lafayette, IN
    No thread yet?

Well, I think they are making it quite that "Josefina Ballerina" has no taste when it comes to men.
    • Callister Raynes (Robot Dude)
    • Jim Taggart
    • Douglas Fargo

2. rkester

rkester a rkester says what?

Jan 10, 2005
    tulsa area,...
    She certainly looks beautiful when she's not all copped up though :)

If she will go for Fargo, she will dig me. I should move to Eureka!

I thought the episode was OK. This season's been a mixed bag compared to last. But its been fun overall.

3. Sirius Black

Sirius Black Grey Warden Reject

Dec 26, 2001
    A City by...
    THe out-of-control gadget of the week is getting a bit stale. They need to spend an entire episode or two on the continuing story aspects. The stuff with the artifact, the stuff with Henry.

4. rkester

Jan 10, 2005
    tulsa area,...
    I agree. I think its a common problem with these kinds of shows, like Smallville and their freak of the week.

I am def interested in seeing lots more about the artifact. And would be nice to see some story arcs of 2 or 3 episodes. But, since it's such a short season anyway, it's hard to do this with only 13 shows.

5. Sherminator

Nov 24, 2004
    Lafayette, IN
    At least this episode did re-acquaint Carter with his memory wipe although he didn't know what it was.

6. rkester

Jan 10, 2005
    tulsa area,...
    I am wondering if they are going to bring that back up and maybe resolve it.

I think that Henry should tell him. And should tell him he is still mad at him about all that happened.

7. Sherminator

Nov 24, 2004
    Lafayette, IN
    What? You mean Stark's use of an experimental technology to find out how the Artifact is manifesting itself in Kevin wasn't enough? ;)

8. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    Yeah, really (no winky from me). I thought this was one of the better eps this season. Just enough of the artifact and Henry and memory wipe mixed in with the humor. Recipe for success.

9. pkscout

pkscout Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Honolulu, HI
    We enjoyed this one, much as we have the rest of them. Some amount of continuing plot line forwarded and something else to fill some time with laughs.

10. Bulldog7

Bulldog7 New Member

Oct 6, 2002
    Fremont, CA
    My big question is when is Beverly coming back, if ever? She has been found out by Henry, but I was looking forward to a confrontation between them, and maybe finding out who she is really working for.

As for this episode, I liked it about as much as I like them all. And I highly impressed with the Jo in her dream about Fargo. Who would have figured she actually liked him, even though we know he was fond of her, among others. She looked mighty nice in that dress with her hair down. Nice!! And the ballet shoes was a nice ending. I at first thought they might be from Fargo, but no, Jack Carter surprises me again. I like this show!! Good summertime escapism!

Coming soon the Pirate Movie....rated RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... :rolleyes:

11. Agatha Mystery

Agatha Mystery Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2002
    BFE, So....
    I was surprised that Stark told Allison "no" and she took it. I know, being a parent, that you want what is best for your child. She made a decision, though, and needed to stand up to Stark. When he told her no, I expected her to yank that stupid t hing off of the wall.

I guess her little guy is going to have some sort of mystical mind power now, due to the artifact.

It seems like the writers are just having fun getting Carter out of his clothes. We keep seeing his chest these days. Although, I am curious to know what the birthmark looks like. I did like the fact that Jo was dreaming about Fargo - who looked kinda cute in a nerdy way without his glasses.

Did anyone else think it was rather convenient that the hazardous waste treatment thing just had a door, with windows, so they could see a person floating in it? Every treatment thing I've ever seen is just a bunch of tanks and reactors with valves. No real door to speak of.

Aside from that, I feel for Chloe having to see her Dad naked. No one should have to see that. :D

12. Sirius Black

Sirius Black Grey Warden Reject

Dec 26, 2001
    A City by...

The Pirate Movie

:D

Not rated arrrrrrrrrrr though.

13. danieljanderson

danieljanderson Proud to preach TiVo

Nov 18, 2002
    Can someone clue me in on the ending?
    I ended just as the lady was talking about the network she set up for the G3 people.

14. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Henry does autopsies, too? That's a bit too Samantha Carter-ish for my tastes.

15. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    I'm enjoying this season a ton more than than I did the first one...I wish Henry wasn't so sullen all the time...

the kiss dream sequence as well as Zorro/Fargo were very funny...the discovery that it was Jo's dream was even better...

16. WinBear

WinBear Konner Kringle

Aug 24, 2000
    Carrollton,...
    I'd definitely rather see Jo with Fargo than Taggart. I guess we should be grateful that it was Stark and not Taggart as the other man in the dream.

17. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Since Season 1 Episode 1 ... He's the town coroner.

18. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    This episode worked on so many levels, I think this has been my favorite episode of the series so far ...