Ethernet Connected Premiere Out of Program Info

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Resist, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Resist

Resist Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2003
    How is it possible that I receive a message from Tivo saying my Premiere's program info has run out, when it's connected via ethernet? My Internet has been working fine, so I don't get how it didn't keep the program info up to date.

2. lessd

lessd Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    You get that message if your TiVo gets upgraded to 14.9xxx, its is a bug as all the data it there.

3. spinboy

spinboy New Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Mine is doing the same thing, confirmed that it's connecting once a day, but only about 10 days of program data left.

4. nmccainjr

nmccainjr New Member

May 23, 2008
    I'm getting the same thing.

5. lillevig

lillevig Cold in East Iowa

Dec 6, 2010
    Marion, Iowa
    Lessd is right about the upgrade causing that message. I just got it on my Premiere following the upgrade. As for only having 10 days of programming left, the Tivo apparently does not refresh the Guide Data every day. I've seen my Tivos (S1, S3HD, and Premiere) get down to 10 or 11 days left before updating to the full two weeks again.

6. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    I found that message on my Premiere this morning, but after a minute of checking things out, I didn't worry about it because everything that should have recorded did and everything that should be scheduled to record is on the TDL. I'll have to see if I got the update, I didn't realize they were pushing that out again.

7. webbcite

webbcite New Member

Jan 26, 2005
    Same here on two different premier tivos. When filtering to HD only content, it shows not available. When you turn off the HD content filter and then hit the guide, HD channels show the correct content.