Error with Tivo Web Plus

Discussion in 'TiVo Underground' started by Rushingjs, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Rushingjs

Rushingjs New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Hey all,

I've looked around searching for similar cases of this, but came up empty.

First off, I have a SAppered SA2 240 Tivo. Everything works great, and I'm just getting around to using TivoWebPlus (v2.0)

for some reason, I dont think TivoWebPlus starts on its own(on Tivo Boot) when i type "ps" which i believe is supposed to show you the processes being run on the Tivo, I see no sign of Tivo. So when I go to the TivoWebPlus directory and type "tivoweb console" I get the following log/error:
    Code:
    can't create directory "./config": read-only file system
    which leads to multiple errors. The entire log is attatched.

I tried to run chmod on the entire directory, and on the TivoWebPlus and it wont let me change the permissions.

Is there something I'm missing?

Attached Files:

2. BTUx9

BTUx9 back?

Nov 13, 2003
    Rockport, MA
    the TWP2 threads are littered with these issues... check the wiki in my sig for more info about TWP2's config files

3. ciper

ciper Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Where are you trying to run it from?

4. Rushingjs

Rushingjs New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    im trying to run it from telnet. I typed 'rw' and it gave me the "mounting read write" it got farther, but I still got another error. Thanks for the link I'll try to figure it out... the attatched log has the error. I think i remember seeing something on a previous page that was similar to my error.

Attached Files:

5. Rushingjs

Rushingjs New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Excellent, Figured it out myself, changed the port in the config file to 2000 and now have access to TivoWebPlus!