Entourage - "The Fire Sale" 9/28/08 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DevdogAZ, Sep 29, 2008.

1. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona

Advertisements

Great episode! Glad to have the prospect of Vince getting back to work. Glad to see E in a tight spot between his friend and his clients. The direction this story is going is very promising.

However, I did hate the Drama angle in this one. It was funny when he was doing the long-distance thing with the French chick. It was even more funny when we found out it was his idea. However, it's now getting very old, and the fact that he went on the View and fell apart like that was pathetic. Please end that storyline soon and bring back the real Drama!

2. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    E is finally getting a chance at big time money but he has to dump Vince :( Carla Gugino looks fab as always.

3. Joeg180

Joeg180 Burning Daylight

Jun 1, 2003
    Niskayuna
    Way to go E!

Can someone please tell Ari to stay away from the buffet, either that or get some new suits.

4. mrpantstm

mrpantstm Well aren't you

Jan 25, 2005
    Fredericksbu...
    I'm really curious to see where there going to take this. Whether it's now just assumed that Vince backs out and let's the sale go through or whether Vince tries to mend bridges with the guy from the studio. While I'm pretty sure it's the former, I think the latter would be more interesting.

And I was just waiting for that last minute phone call to ruin everything. It's always coming.

5. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis

Advertisements

It sure looks like E is completely incompetent...it's due only to everybody else that everything he touches hasn't turned to s#!%. I suspect that luck is going to run out sooner rather than later...

6. Family

Family Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2001

I'm not sure about that. He seems pretty good at picking scripts, and if I recall it was E who thought Medelin was in trouble when he continuously fought with that nut job Billy. Yes he seemed to have more magic in previous seasons, but that is true of the entire group.

7. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    But he's terrible at actually dealing with the business. He alienates everybody, keeps changing his mind in ways that piss people off, doesn't make a decision when he should and then backs the wrong horse when he does, etc. He probably should have stuck to what he was doing originally...handling Vince and letting Ari do the Hollywood work.

8. flatcurve

flatcurve New Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Chicago
    It's not that he's changing his mind... it's that he's too eager to commit before considering all of his options. I don't know why anybody in that town would want to walk in to a meeting and guarantee an exclusive deal before shopping something around. That's just dumb.

9. DUDE_NJX

DUDE_NJX Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2003
    "small people think small";)