Entourage: "The Dream Team" OAD: 7-15-2007 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by terpfan1980, Jul 15, 2007.

1. terpfan1980

terpfan1980 It's Just TV TCF Club

Jan 28, 2002
    Xbox Live:...

Advertisements

Entourage is starting to hit it's stride again. Ari is up to his tricks and chicanery, and Vince is again a hot property.

E vs. Billy is also proving to be pretty fun and we're headed for even more fun in that regard thanks to Ari selling the Dream Team package.

2. deli99

deli99 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2003
    Redondo...
    Classic Ari: "This is not good news. Good news is when your wife agrees to eat box for your birthday. This is great news."

I had to pause the Tivo.

3. spikedavis

spikedavis New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    I have to say that I am getting really tired of Billy. I really hope they write him off soon.

4. Charlutz

Charlutz New Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Columbia, MD
    I like Billy, but in typical Entourage fashion, they don't know when they have too much of a good thing. They overused Ari for a while, now it's Billy. They've already done the E v. Billy thing. Let's move on.

5. montag

montag New Member

Mar 10, 2001

Advertisements

"I'm Bugging Out!!!"

"Smoke, Smoke, Smoke"

:D

6. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Did y'all catch the serious man-hands on Constance Zimmer? Yikes!!! :eek:

Looks like Debi Mazar is off the opening credits now and Perry Reeves (Mrs. Ari) is in her place, (although neither one of them was on the show this week :)).

7. mqpickles

mqpickles Active Member

Nov 11, 2004
    Wichita, KS
    I loved the Medellin trailer (I know they showed it before, but I missed it). And I thought it was pretty funny that before the show they had a trailer for the trailer.

Good episode. The lunch scene with Elvis Mitchell was fantastic.

8. tem

tem Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2003
    Billy ruins every single scene he is in. Give me Drama (whom I normally can't stand) instead of Billy any day.

9. fliptheflop

fliptheflop Member

Sep 20, 2005
    We got good news!!!!!!!!!!! Oh we got bad news involving Billy...NOOOOOOO. We got good news!!!!! OH now we got bad news again. They gotta get off this kick their on.

10. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    +1 I'm really tired of him and his antics.

Other than him this was a pretty good episode, though. Loved Ari and Lloyd. And Drama going to such lengths just to appear younger to his cast and crew was great as well.

11. montag

montag New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    Your username and this post go work well together. :D

12. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    I am on the Billy is tiring me out bandwagon, but I thought in this episode he was really funny.

The fight was good, the Suits Suck t-shirt was good, the huge Medellin tattoo on his back was good.

So he has gotten a pass for me this week, as I thought it was good.

13. Joeg180

Joeg180 Burning Daylight

Jun 1, 2003
    Niskayuna
    Agree on the Billy comments. Loved how Vince was the voice of reason.

14. Bananfish

Bananfish Preowned Member

May 16, 2002
    Belmont, CA
    Who leaked the trailer on the Internet?

I've got a feeling it was Vince. He was awfully positive when he told Billy "I just know it wasn't Eric," which leads me to believe he grabbed a copy from Eric's computer and leaked it himself, believing it would create buzz.

Other possibilities are Eric (obviously), Billy himself and maybe Ari (though I don't know how he would have got a hold of it). I suppose Turtle or Drama could have stolen it and leaked it too. Then again, it could just be someone from Cannes or from Billy's staff. But I've got a feeling we'll find out it was one of the major characters.

15. midas

midas I heard that

Jun 1, 2000
    Montgomery,...
    My thinking is that it's the dude from last week. Was his name Harvey? I just think it's his way of getting even.

16. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Except leaking the trailer helps the movie--the only person who wouldn't want it out there was Psycho Billy. So it had to be somebody who wanted to build buzz for the movie.

17. phox_mulder

phox_mulder I get paid 2watch TV

Feb 23, 2006
    Salt Lake...
    Maybe I'm remembering the sequence of events wrong, but here goes.

Billy gave Eric a DVD of the trailer.

Didn't Eric show it to Ari, or leave it in Ari's office?

Therefore, it was either Ari or gay assistant guy (forgot his name right as I typed it) that posted it on YouTube.

phox

18. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    The previews for next week, if they're at all representative, seem to indicate that the stride not only has been lost, but it's been killed, burned, buried, forgotten, dug up by bears, and scattered all over the hillside. Hopefully someone creating previews simply decided not to spoil the show for a change. :)

19. midas

midas I heard that

Jun 1, 2000
    Montgomery,...
    But does it help it? If it did, don't you think Eric would have already done it? I seriously doubt that if it was Eric that he'd deny it if he thought it was going to help.

Besides, Harvey (if that's his name, is just too good a character to not continue to somehow be involved in this. They need him in more episodes.