Entourage: "The Day F...ers" OAD: 7-29-2007 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by terpfan1980, Jul 29, 2007.

1. terpfan1980

terpfan1980 It's Just TV TCF Club

Jan 28, 2002
    Xbox Live:...
    Sloane reappears but things are definitely over there apparently.

Drama, Drama, Drama. Turtle is an idiot :D

2. Tivortex

Tivortex Cherished Member

Feb 29, 2004
    Colorado
    Funniest ending ever.

3. tem

tem Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2003
    That "Heather" was smokin' hot. Emma Lung ...... mmmmmm ......

Drama is right about E. What a p****.

4. smak

smak TV MA SLV

Feb 11, 2000
    NoHo, CA USA
    Funniest episode ever.

I'm not quite sure why E's a p****. He wanted to be with one unbelievably hot girl over another unbelievably hot girl, and when he couldn't he went with the unbelievably hot girl.

-smak-

5. montag

montag New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    I didn't think the British chick was hot at all. Rather homely if you ask me.

I loved the line from Drama about making that chick rider her bike home after he ban*ed her in the a**. :D

6. Joeg180

Joeg180 Burning Daylight

Jun 1, 2003
    Niskayuna
    Turtle is a P***y

Drama, give me that suit!

Vince as always get's some.

E back in the saddle

Poor Ari has kiss some butt to get his kid into the school. Loved his wife's tirade at the curb!

7. ironchef

ironchef Smiley Averse

Dec 27, 2002

Even my wife thought that was hilarious, Drama is such a classy guy.

8. mitkraft

mitkraft Member

Feb 21, 2003
    Texas
    I love how Drama knows about all the freaky stuff. He knew right away when he saw the suit "You got yourself a furry" or something like that. I saw it coming a mile away when she told him to pickup something at the dry cleaners. That combined with the description of what she was looking for I told my wife right away that she was a furry. But as always with Entourage, even when you see it coming they still make it funny. My wife could barely contain herself when Turtle was in the outfit at the condo. They when they showed drama going at it in the end!!! OMG, I thought I was going to cry....smacking the squirrel's a%@! Holy crap that was funny!

9. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    Based on what we saw a few episodes ago, I'd have thought we'd see some bill collectors hanging around E and Vince by now. I guess that part of the storyline isn't important to stay up with if they can offer hot girls f*cking, huh? :p

10. rkester

rkester a rkester says what?

Jan 10, 2005
    tulsa area,...
    Good episode, again Drama rules! Loving the new more confident Drama. And yeah, the fuzzy's stuff was too funny!

Am I the only one who saw that HUGE stack of $100 bills and thought, WTF? I mean, that had to be 50-100 of them there. Does Vinnie just keep that kind of cash laying around or what?

11. 5thcrewman

5thcrewman Active Member

Sep 22, 2003
    NW
    Hey! Last week was about Lloyd getting some strange, so you just pipe down! :D

12. dkincaid

dkincaid New Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Vince got that 7 million advance for the new picture with the "dream team"

13. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    I thought the advance was 2M (out of a total of 6M)

14. dkincaid

dkincaid New Member

Nov 22, 2004
    I could be wrong...either way, it's not like he got $500 bucks as an advance...I would expect 2M is enough for him to pay for dinner and condoms... :)

15. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    I thought Vince got a big advance check for the latest project. Ari said he would have them a check that day.

The ending was too funny. I liked how the Chase boys had a bet, and they are the two who ended up getting some.

16. dsb411

dsb411 Member

Sep 29, 2004
    North...
    Vince got all that cash from the Soccer bet.

17. rkester

rkester a rkester says what?

Jan 10, 2005
    tulsa area,...
    And they paid him in a huge stack of $100s? I'd be afraid to even have that laying around.

Of course, noone in this show is afraid of things. Like the fact that Turtle has no problems lighting up a joint in traffic or sitting in the car etc. Yet he's afraid to dress in a bunny suit to get laid?

18. montag

montag New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    Who's noone and why is he afraid?

:D

19. vikingguy

vikingguy New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    I just got done watching it and wow was it funny as hell. As Barney would say the ending was legen wait for it ... dary. Seeing Ari having to beg on the door step also made me crack up. It looks like we finally have some closure on the E/sloan thing. It is episodes like this that have me hooked and pimping the show to my friends.

20. Test

Test Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2004
    I thought that "furry" stuff was hilarious and only because I had no idea what it was until a few days ago. I read a story on digg that listed the top 10 weirdest internet forums AND that was on there...now it was in the show...hilarious