Entire Start TV schedule off in TiVo Guide

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Mikeguy, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    Starting yesterday or the day before, I think, the entire Start TV schedule in the TiVo Guide has been off for me: all the shows are there, but all the times are incorrect. I've submitted a Guide line-up report to TiVo. This also happened at least once before (which TiVo then corrected within a few days of the report submission). Irritating, to say the least, with correct shows not getting recorded.

2. Mikeguy

Jul 28, 2005
    Fixed. Irritating that the issue existed to begin with, but TiVo was responsive and had the schedule fixed in somewhere between 36 and 48 hours (between late Friday and Saturday morning).

One nit: at least as a matter of marketing, TiVo should send out an email letting the issue reporter know that the schedule issue has been fixed (I didn't receive anything).

3. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    I’ve always gotten an email with a day of the Fox in lineup saying my ticket was closed successfully.

4. Mikeguy

Jul 28, 2005
    Thanks, good to know. I checked, and nothing--I rarely (if ever) have received a "line-up is fixed" email, instead my simply checking the line-up periodically itself.

Good to see that TiVo is consistent, in its inconsistency. ;)