Entire Series of Boomtown in HD - Starts 8/10 on HDNet

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by mtnagel, Jul 30, 2007.

1. mtnagel

mtnagel Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2003
    Cincinnati, OH
    I watched some of these when they first aired and recall enjoying it. I've been waiting for them to start over and the pilot is airing on 8/10 at 4 am.

2. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    Thanks for the heads up! :up:

3. mtnagel

Nov 15, 2003
    Cincinnati, OH
    I'll try to remember to bump right before it starts, but the pilot is in the guide, so you can set up a seasons pass now.

I always thought it was such and interesting show.

4. Sparty99

Sparty99 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Ferndale, MI
    Sort of off-topic, but does anyone know if they ever released (or have any plans to relase) the last few episodes that were in the second season on DVD? I know they released a season 1 DVD set, but I think they still had four episodes that were never put out.

5. mtnagel

Nov 15, 2003
    Cincinnati, OH
    Are they listed at tv.com? I'm pretty sure that the last one listed on tv.com is the one that's playing this week. I don't know if they list these though.

6. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I've been waiting for the 2nd season DVD set as well...

Rumor has it that there are international versions of the DVD set that packaged season 1 and 2, and just called it "Boomtown - The Complete Series"...

I wish they had just done that instead... :(

7. mtnagel

Nov 15, 2003
    Cincinnati, OH
    On tv.com, for the last 4 episodes, it doesn't list "first aired" dates, so I assume those last 4 were never aired. Well, the episode that is on this week is the last one listed overall (it doesn't have a first aired date), so it sure looks like HDNet is showing all 24 episodes, included the 4 that were never aired.

8. smak

smak TV MA SLV

Feb 11, 2000
    NoHo, CA USA
    Thank you, i looked a few days ago, and didn't see "pilot" coming up. Now it's there. I've been waiting for it to start over, so i can set it up.

-smak-