Elton John Concert March 29 on FOX

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MPSAN, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:08 PM.

1. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    I do not see this on the schedule ANYWHERE and it is going on all FOX stations March 29th at 9 Eastern time. I do not see it listed anywhere.

2. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Yes, that was what I posted about but will it also be on local FOX stations, FOX News, etc. So far our guide shows nothing.

3. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Found it! go to channelguidemag.com and go to your provider and select the date, etc. It DOES show that even the regular FOX channels have the show. It will be interesting to see if/when the TIVO guide shows it before Sunday!

skypros likes this.
  4. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    Note that it's live everywhere, so it will be on at 7 Mountain and 6 Pacific. It remains to be seen if Fox will repeat it in the Pacific time zone at 9:00, the way it does with shows that it airs simultaneously nationwide immediately following NFL games, although it's airing commercial free, so I doubt it.

5. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    YES, it is going on Live here at 6 PM Pacific time.

6. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    I forced a connection about 15 minutes ago and the show is now appearing in the TiVo guide.

7. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    OH, let me try this! I do not know why we need to do this. Mine should have updated this morning anyway! Are you showing it on your FOX HD station or did you look at FOX News? it should be on all fox channels.

8. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Well, I did force a connection and it does show up on my local Fox Station but at 9 PM and not 6 PM. I believe this is wrong, but will give it a few more days to see if it fixed itself! According to Channelguidemag it is supposed to be on at 6 PM Pacific time! However, channelguidemag does not show it for Fox News so far only on my regular fox station and it IS at 6PM.