Elite Season Pass an or one tyme recordings

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by Dr_Diablo, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Dr_Diablo

Dr_Diablo Dr_Diablo

Nov 23, 2003
    Midwest
    What's the deal with this Elite that you don't get anything close to that program you wanted to record...

There are time a recording an on it's own, jump to another channel until the time klimits reached...

Even worse due to the conflicts of programs on or at the same time your fo5rced to skip a few sec overlap to allowing the recording to mesh...

Worse move, either one or the other shows starts on timee while the corseponding recording...

If nthe Tive is unable to overlap recordings then i8t6 should be stated as such before you press "record" onloy to find out when you have thentime to view that6 the firstn5 minutes arebjust out there in Tivo cyderland or the last 20 minutes have diappearred into that samme void,,,

I've dealth with these an many other issues over a yerar now,,, Tivo blame clable/cablwcard, while the cable ccomplay "Bighthouse claims it;s with their inabbility to decode the signal slamming throught the coxi cable...

I'm so waiting fior FIOSm in hopes this will resolve these ongoing issues that should have been addressed 5 years ago during 'Beta" testing

Rantover...

Sad fact to pay $45.00 to cable an an additio $35.00 to Tivo,,, One fee fior a Tivo that dies last Dcember

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: