Elite at Best Buy?

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by DCIFRTHS, Dec 27, 2011.

1. DCIFRTHS

DCIFRTHS Active Member

Jan 6, 2000
    New York
    Does Best Buy still sell the Elite? I can't seem to find it on their site...???

2. dianebrat

dianebrat wait.. I did what? TCF Club

Jul 6, 2002
    boston'ish
    It's usually treated as a Magnolia product and not on display, you have to ask for it.
    However as you said it's not showing in the website but I'm not 100% sure that's a bad thing.

3. Saberj

Saberj New Member

Sep 29, 2006
    My Best Buy is a Magnolia store, but the Elites are stored in the regular electronics area, oddly enough. But yeah, they still sell it. I was in there a couple days ago, and they had them. I'm not sure why they took them off their site. It was also still on there a couple days ago.

4. oViTynoT

oViTynoT Obvious Forum Lurker

May 18, 2007
    Plano, TX
    I'm seeing the same issue..

Last week when I bought mine, I could search "Tivo Premiere Elite" and be taken right to that product.

It's no longer showing up in SEARCH.

Hmmmm.

5. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    It might just be some issue on their website. Since you can still purchase the Elite from best Buy for in store pickup or delivery with the links I posted.

6. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Well-Known Mumbler

Aug 2, 2003
    I saw some the last time I was there -- on regular shelves, even though it's a Magnolia store. They don't exactly jump out at you, being in plain brown boxes, but they were next to the Premieres.